ES350, TLX, RC lease

So best offer I have on a

1. ES350 is 400 a month with taxes, 1k down for doc and fees, 36 months 15k a year.

2. TLX v6 with tech at 370 a month 1k down for taxes and fees 15k a year.

3. RC200t at 418 a month 1k down and 12k a year.

I’m getting the details to this emailed to me but what do you think of those numbers so far? I’m leaning towards the ES as it has more bang for your buck I think. Would I save a lot more by going for a 3 series? What I like about the ES is that its a car I wouldn’t mind purchasing at the end of the lease.

We can’t evaluate the deals without all the proper information. A RC200t can have an MSRP range from $40k-$56k+, which totally affects a bad/good/great deal.

Also, are those down payments or drive-offs that you’re listing?

1 Like

Those are drive offs. These are all base model cars.

Waiting on the Lexus ES and RC full break down

Still, we need to know the MSRP, sales price and any incentives. For example, $6k off MSRP off a $30k TLX might initially seem like a great deal (20% off), but there’s $5k+ incentives on it right now, so that would actually be a terrible deal with the dealer only giving $1k off MSRP.

the picture I replied with is what what you mean? The first one is a base v6 and the second v6 with tech package.

Yes, that’s a great info cuz it gives sales price. Even though it doesn’t list the lease cash/rebate, its known on the forums that it’s about $5k now, depending on model/trim.

so with about 10k off msrp would you say this is a good deal?

They are giving you about 12% off MSRP before the incentive. Being that the 2018 is a refresh and sedans aren’t selling well right now, I’d try to push for at least 15% off MSRP before incentives.

Got it thank you. What do you think I can expect on a ES350 or RC200t? I’m trying to understand why the RC which has a higher residual value and similar MSRP is leasing for more than the ES. Also what do you guys think is a better deal a V6 TLX with tech package or an ES350 base. They both are good cars I know the TLX has more in terms of features and they are discounting them quite a bit but the ES I think is much more refined and the interior is much better. Thanks.

I don’t follow the ES or RC enough to know their current incentives or what discounts people are getting on them.

You don’t understand why the RC is costing more because you don’t have all the numbers. My guess is that the RC is getting a much smaller discount off MSRP or the MF is higher.

I think all 3 vehicles are very different vehicles. Just my personal opinion, but if you are under 35 years old, get the RC. If you are 35-40, get the TLX. If you are over 40, get the ES. :joy:

If you end up going with a Lexus, make sure you sign up for this for an additional $1k off your best negotiated price.

Haha thats a very good way of looking at it. Yea your right I don’t have all the numbers I was told by the sales rep ill get them tomorrow. From what I’m reading online it looks like the RC has fewer discounts compared to the ES. I just didn’t understand why Edmunds true car value was at 31k for the ES on an msrp of 39k and rc msrp was 39k with a true car value of 35k. I see the difference in payment there I just didn’t think the ES was so low according to them. Is this a good metric to use for negotiating? I did use that 1k after I got an initial offer of 400 so they said with that 1k it’ll bring it to 375 a month.

I was just curious what feedback someone might have had cross shopping these cars as they are in similar price brackets even with them being so different.

It makes sense that you will find bigger discounts on the ES. It’s Lexus’ volume model while the RC is more niche.

Thats what I figured. I just assumed with higher RV and decrease demand on the RC especially the 200t I could get a great deal. Thanks.

what do you guys think of this for an ES base? One dealer had the MF at 0.0005 which brings this lease to 373 while a different dealer had a MF of 0.0002 bringing lease to 350ish a month.

The down they have is 1k out of pocket, 2500 Lexus cash, 1k promotional certificate from you guys.