EQE 350+ sedan lease help

Oh WOW! Nice! Put me in touch with your dealer…

Anyway, I’ve started looking elsewhere. Too bad because I wanted that particular car

I did. Thought it would help with my negotiation. Never again. Moving on

That being said, why do their numbers correlate with numbers that I’m seeing on Edmunds.com, Truecar etc?

Hi bro, what’s total discount they give you, and how much msd you put? Thanks!
I’m going to talk with dealer tomorrow

So they give you $16000 off the msrp?

is 24/7.5 eqe suv at 67%? Leasehack guy told me it’s 65%now

I think it’s 66%. I am not sure. Will check tomorrow

Wait until June rolls around. The current month’s dealer programs aren’t great and they don’t have as much room to discount pre incentives. I highly doubt it could get worse than this month.

What is range of discount before incentive is considered good for a EQE sedan?

I think someone said 10 to 11% here but I can’t get more than 4% so far

1 Like

Current promotions end on June 3rd

1 Like

I just found another with $2000 down and 1100/month for a 36 month/12k miles (best one thus far).
Deals out here are horrible. Found a different car which had been used by a dealer (had over 2000 miles on it and slightly dirty when I drove it). Yet they are asking for $1519/month with the standard middle tier (Exclusive trim) options with $5000 down. They all admit that this is driven by the market right now. Btw RV is 52% and MF is 0.00375

And yet, why are you wanting to do 36 months, instead of 24, again?

1 Like

I am at 11% and still I don’t have what you are looking for

1 Like

The Mercedes website shows the same exact deal on the EQE sedan, but it now ends on the 5th.

I should have worded that better. Yesterday the MBUSA websites numbers are the same as today’s, the site was updating until just a couple of hours ago, and the only thing that changed was what was ending may 31st is now ending on June 5th.

I wanted it longer. Plus 24 months was almost $1200/month

Uh… woah… No, it’s not.

1 Like

Just signed an eqe 350 4matic last night in socal.

MSRP: $86140
$1500 conquest for having an EV
$1500 fleet discount (sam’s, amex or PenFed)
$7500 EV rebate

I can’t remember what the exact discount was off MSRP, But in the end the deal was:

$645/mo + tax
$3000 das
$8000 msd

24mo 12k/yr

Certainly not as low As some other deals out there, but I felt pretty good considering this was 12,000 mi (needed) and a well equipped eqe 4matic.

I was able to get 15% at some other dealers (including fleet) Plus the $7500 and $1500 (conquest). This was more than that, anothers have gotten more… But that’s what I’d be aiming for.

That said, it’s a new month so they may not be as willing to be aggressive.

1 Like

Must be a SUV

You only have 2 eqe 350s on your site now (blue and silver) both of which I don’t want. Unless you are getting more