Enforcing dealers to follow template

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/q50-rs-awd-lease-39-10-437-tax/13208

Although that is a decent deal posted above - it feels like a growing trend where dealers aren’t following our full formatting for posting and their goal could be potentially fishing for leads instead of sharing a real deal. Can we enforce following the LH formatting for posting deals or face removal of post within 24hrs? Thanks!

2 Likes

I think it would be easier once you selected marketplace, the format would come up. This format should also be modified for marketplace. For example, tax rate and other area specific fees should be taken out as if you are selling a deal you can’t know the buyers rate.

I cut and paste the format for you (and took area-specific info like tax out). How hard can it be?

1 Like

Other than the tax rate everything is already provided for you. Like @max_g said- how hard is it to cut and paste?

Exactly, I didn’t think of it at first, so I agree a modified version should be implemented when you click on marketplace it should come up, like on share deals. I am not disagreeing with you.

+1 should be implemented, but a modified version completely agree now

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. We have added a template to the Marketplace category, although we currently do not have a policy that forces dealers to strictly follow the template.

I think that it doesn’t need to be required, because some things in market place like an advertisement of services don’t require a template.