⚡️ endeavorauto / VW / ID.4 / March Programs Coming Soon

Here in NJ, you’d remove the sales tax, and add the applicable Charge Up NJ incentive ($2000 MSRP > $45k, $4000 < $45k).

A 23 AWD Pro S with those terms is in the mid $600s with fees DAS

A 23 RWD Pro is in the mid $400s with fees DAS

Busy day today, will get around to posting available inventory vehicles and updated info soon.

Yeah idk look at the numbers for the Tesla Model Y. Tesla Model Y is a way better vehicle.

Lucky NJ residents.

I live in NJ but I don’t see this being a good deal, as in better than the Model Y with their price drop.

Are you ignoring that $4500 down payment?

4 Likes

The MF is close to 8% so about 1/3 of the price is interest. Better off buying it out immediately especially since there is no sales tax in NJ and finance it for 3-4%.

3 Likes

That’s contingent on a $4500 cap cost reduction which translates to about an extra $125 per month. Tesla hasn’t reported their new pricing to NJ yet so it doesn’t reflect the Charge Up NJ rebate, they’re not baking in the $7500 fed tax credit as lease cash at all, and as we all know Tesla leases have no buyout option. Many who lease the ID.4 I presume will lease to buyout quickly to avoid the high MF and cash in on the lease cash.

Personally as someone who has lived with and loved the ID.4 and drives a Model 3, the Tesla is definitely ahead on technology and quirky little tech features, many appreciate things like build quality, dealer experience, brand reputation, and something just a little more simple and practical.

3 Likes

Tell me what are the DAS for the ID4?

The teslas is $4,500.$600 a month.

About $560/month if you put the same $4,500 down with the NJ Charge Up rebate applied:

Go get a Tesla then. This is a great option for those who do not qualify for the fed rebate with the option to buy it out at any point.

1 Like

Thanks for the numbers I guess that’s the plus on the ID4

Or for post-March when the Federal Tax Credit on purchases will likely be reduced by half. I’m wondering if the ID 4 availability has improved. When I checked last summer, there was a 9-12 months wait on orders.

The new money factor with the 7500 lease deal thing is damn near 10%, it’s .00398 in 92869 for 36mo/10k miles (previously it was .00323, as you probably know)

Probably going to either rough it with the eGolf or go Tesla.

Sounds basically like you are recommending a 1 pay, I’m not sure if VW does this, but it’s an interesting idea, thank you for bringing it up!

To anyone…

Does anyone know how VW is offering the $7500 incentive, are they just picking it up from the government on your part (because you are leasing and not buying?

2024 is going to be interesting with the new laws

Yes, they are getting the $7,500 from the government as there is a loophole associated with commercial vehicles. None of the IRA requirements apply.

No, because you also pay interest on the asset itself. You are better off buying and refinancing. Well qualified buyers can find rates under 3%. Also, you would never want to pay off the lease upfront without a true one pay offering or you could risk losing the balance if totaled.

1 Like

Eligble for $7500 lease cash and $4000 Charge Up NJ!

2022 ID.4 RWD Pro
MSRP: $42,525
Selling: $42,525 MSRP
Ext. : Glacier White Metallic
Int. : Black Cloth Interior
Broker Fee: $299

$450 p/mo for 48 months, FEES DAS (~$2,198), incl. 0% Sales Tax, $7500 lease cash, $4000 Charge Up NJ, money factor mark-up 0.00040

Net cap cost is $31,025 after incentives before fees if anyone is just looking ot buyout immediately

Eligible for $7500 Federal Tax Credit or $7500 VW lease cash. $2000 Charge Up NJ for residents as well!

2023 ID.4 AWD Pro S
MSRP: $53,363
Selling: $53,363 MSRP
Ext. : Deep Black Pearl
Int. : Cosmic (Grey & Blue Leatherette)
Broker Fee: $399

$652 p/mo, 36 months, 7.5k miles p/yr, FEES DAS (~$2k)

Do you have mf/residual/ est monthly for this?

1 Like

2022 ID.4 RWD Pro
MSRP: $42,975
Selling: $42,975 MSRP
Ext. : Mythos Black Metallic
Int. : Black Cloth Interior
Broker Fee: $299

(NJ EXAMPLE) $438 p/mo for 48 months, FEES DAS (~$1936), including 0% Sales Tax, $7500 lease cash, $4000 Charge Up NJ

Net cap cost is $31,475 after incentives before fees if anyone is just looking to buyout immediately

2 Likes

My first Plus model! Super rare!

2023 ID.4 RWD Pro S Plus
MSRP: $53,146
Selling: $53,146 MSRP
Ext. : Pure Gray
Int. : Cosmic (Grey & Blue Leatherette)
Broker Fee: $449

do you mean i can purchase it at $31475 right after the lease starts? like within 1~2 months?

1 Like