⚡️ endeavorauto / VW / ID.4 / March Programs Coming Soon

Official statement from ID.4 Reservation Portal FAQ section. Orders will close 01/05/23.

1 Like

Also cars assembled post 1/4 will have a $1,500 price increase. Incl. Existing orders.

2 Likes

Is this still available? Sending you a DM.

1 Like

“There will be a $1,500 price increase to the MSRP2 for all 2023 ID.4 SUVs assembled on January 4th or later.” - VW Official Statement

The time is now to get into an ID.4! Do not delay

2023 ID.4 AWD Pro S
MSRP: $54,023
Selling: $54,023 MSRP - $2000 Charge Up NJ (residents only) = $52,023
Ext. : Aurora Red Metallic
Int. : Galaxy (Black & Gray Leatherette)
Broker Fee: $399

1 Like

2023 ID.4 AWD Pro S
MSRP: $53,358
Selling: $53,358 MSRP - $2000 Charge Up NJ (residents only) = $51,358
Ext. : Deep Black Pearl
Int. : Cosmic (Grey & Blue Leatherette)
Broker Fee: $399

Does this qualify for the full federal rebate?

Yes since it’s 2023 built in Tennessee.

2 Likes

Yes! And it should be until Treasury releases offices guidance on the battery origin requirements which is due in March (pending an official before the end of the year).

This just in! The $7500 LEASE CASH has RETURNED for the ID.4. This includes not only the 2023 model year vehicle but any remaining 2022 vehicles as well.

I will update the thread on the new federal tax guidance and lease numbers for the ID.4

-Anthony :wink:

12 Likes

Good for those who don’t have $7,500 federal tax liability (retired, etc.) or exceed the income limits.

4 Likes

just been noticing this today as well, but the MF is brutal in my opinion :frowning:

My plan is to “lease” it to (to take advantage of the $7500 lease deal, purchase isn’t an option, like it will be in 2024), with the full expectation to buy it at the end, but paying 7+% in interest doesn’t really appeal to me :confused:

3 Likes

You’re not limited to waiting until the end of the lease term to buying out your lease. You can easily request a payoff through VW credit and pay it off whether that is outright or through a loan.

1 Like

awesome, thanks for that info!

If the plan is buyout, I think this is the case you will put down enough cap cost reduction, along with the 7500 lease incentive so that you cap cost is your residue. Then, the MF does not matter. Am I right?

That will reduce your interest expense but you’re still paying interest on the residual value.

1 Like

You are right, forgot about 101

1 Like

What are the lease numbers for these id 4s? I don’t see you post it.

Show the calculator? I am curious to see monthly numbers and DAS?

ID4 2023 Pro S AWD
36/10
Msrp 53343
MF and residual from Edmunds.com

No way! That’s horrible! This is worse than the Model Y lease which Tesla just dropped the price by over $10k. Why would anyone get this? This cannot be the deal they are talking about here?