⚡️ endeavorauto / Chevrolet / Bolt EV & Bolt EUV @MSRP, eligible for $7500 fed tax credit + $4000 CUNJ (NJ residents)

My first Bolt EV for the new year! Federal Tax credit 200,000 unit cap will be lifted 01/01/23!

2023 Bolt EV 1LT
MSRP: $28,330
Selling: $28,330 MSRP - $4000 Charge Up NJ (residents only) = $24,330
Ext. : Gray Ghost Metallic
Int. : Jet Black Cloth Interior
Broker Fee: $349
Availability: SOLD

https://leasehackr-assets.b-cdn.netoriginal/3X/3/9/399f5027495375b70070a5545489688c652fa128.jpeg

Driver Confidence Package - $495
-Rear Park Assist
-Rear Cross Traffic Alert
-Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
Comfort and Convenience Package - $945
-8-way power driver seat with 2-way lumbar
-Heated driver and front passenger seats
-Automatic heated leather-wrapped steering wheel
-Auto-dimming inside rearview mirror
Dual Level Charging Cord - $295

1 Like

@endeavorauto , any more Bolt EVs with LT2 trims? I was hoping to pick one up in January, hopefully by Jan 3rd to take advantage of the costco rebate.

And is the protocol to DM you if you have deal up?

RE: Orders - how fast are orders usually? I’d be interested if I can take possession by March 1st 2023

1 Like

"…the original IRA plans including income restrictions, MSRP caps, and more importantly manufacturer 200,000 unit cap is lifted. "

Are you sure about this? I thought only the minerals requirement was delayed and that the MSRP caps and income limits are still going into effect 1/1.

@endeavorauto any Bolt EUV Premiers available?

That’s my understanding as well. Also, income limits only apply to purchases, not leases.

My apologies for the poor wording. The lifting of the manufacturing unit cap was one of the numerous things going into effect, I have edited my post for clarity.

No worries. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing out on a money saving opportunity. :grin:

I unfortunately do not have anything at the moment. I will try to source some cars from different outlets on Monday.

I’m looking to lease a 2022 or 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV. I should qualify for the following:

• $500 first responder
  • $500 Costco
  • $4,000 Charge up NJ
  • $1,500 Family First (father in law retired GM employee)

Hoping to score a cheap lease with these discounts along with the Federal tax credits. Please let me know if you get anything in that would work. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey, i am interested in bolt ev. Please Let me know if u have any.

1 Like

Interested. Live in NJ. Please let me know when you have availability.

1 Like

First one of the New Year! New incentives should be coming out in the next couple of days, stay tuned.

2023 Bolt EUV Premier
MSRP: $35,190
Selling: $35,190 MSRP - $4000 Charge Up NJ (residents only) = $31,190
Ext. : Silver Flare Metallic
Int. : Dark Ash Gray/Sky Cool Gray Leather Interior
Broker Fee: $399

Sun & Sound - $2,495
-Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus system with connected Navigation and 10.2" diagonal HD color touchscreen
-Bose® premium 7-speaker system with subwoofer

https://leasehackr-assets.b-cdn.netoriginal/3X/0/4/044b64500114634ecdc47d664db33abe2af333cf.jpeg

When should we know how much of the $7500 GM is passing on to the consumer with a lease? Thanks!

I haven’t seen anything that confirms it will be passed onto lessees, but like leases in the past, it’s at the discretion of the lessor to pass anything they can get. We should have the updated lease programs in the next few days.

How much a month for that Premier and how much down?

Any news on this?

Here is the IRS guidance on this topic.

1 Like

I’m about to update the incentives on my main post, but there is no lease cash, just the typical incentives subject to approval unfortunately. Thanks for showing me the official statement from the IRS. Will reflect that in my post as well.

1 Like

I’m looking to purchase a 2022 or 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV. I should qualify for the following:

$500 first responder
$500 Costco (expired deal?)
$4,000 Charge up NJ
$1,500 Family First (father in law retired GM employee)
Hoping to score a cheap purchase with these discounts along with the $7,500 Federal tax credits. Please let me know if you get anything in that would work. Thanks!

2 Likes

I have updated my main post with the updated incentives and information about the federal tax credit. Unfortunately, the $2000 Uber and $500 Costco incentives have not been renewed.

2023 Bolt EUV LT
MSRP: $29,585
Selling: $29,585 MSRP - $4000 Charge Up NJ (residents only) = $25,585
Ext. : Silver Flare Metallic
Int. : Jet Black Cloth Interior
Broker Fee: $399

$495 - Driver Confidence Package
-Rear Park Assist
-Rear Cross Traffic Alert
-Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
$895 - Comfort Package
-8-way power driver seat
-Heated driver and front passenger seats
-Automatic heated, leather-wrapped, flat-bottom

How does it work with the gm family first and first responder discount…it would just take another $2,000 off the price? Thanks