⚡️ endeavorauto / Chevrolet / Bolt EV & Bolt EUV @MSRP, eligible for $7500 fed tax credit + $4000 CUNJ (NJ residents)

(08/03) NOW TAKING ORDERS ON BOLT EUV (any trim, no premier with super cruise) 3 MONTH LEAD TIME (approx.), $249 FEE

I am so happy to be able to offer the Bolt EV and Bolt EUV to Leasehackr!

• Being the least expensive EV in the nation (before federal and state incentives) I am happy to offer the Bolt EV and Bolt EUV to this platform. The biggest step in the transition to electric is affordability and being able to offer this vehicle, especially in the state of NJ, will be able to open the door to many more people.

A little about me:
:zap: My name is Anthony. I’ve been a follower of leasehackr for a few years, hacked a few deals here and there, and now I’m finally taking a shot at brokering. Since I was a kid I always loved cars and as I got older I became fascinated with the process of car buying which lead me to find LeaseHackr! I realized how stressful it was and after slowly “mastering” it, I sought to help others not so knowledgeable and extroverted as me. It brought me great joy being able to help family and friends get great deals on cars and lift a little bit of the burden in the process. I have been a strong advocate for electrified vehicles for many years, but in the past 3 years have been doing lots of volunteer work with my local chapter of the Electric Vehicle Association. I have attended many EV car shows, rides and drives, and green fairs up and down the state of NJ advocating for EVs, and I have even spoken at a few EV-specific conferences and webinars speaking about my experiences as an EV driver.

AVAILABLE IN-STOCK Chevrolet Bolts and Bolt EUVs @MSRP

/ No other mandatory accessories or policies, $595 dealer doc fee applicable
/ dealership offer open to residents of any state
/ Pick up at NJ-based dealer (Charge Up NJ Eligible Dealership)

Starting at $27,495 including a $995 destination charge, the 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EV features 259 EPA rated miles of range, 200hp, 266lb-ft of torque, with a 0-60 of 6.5 seconds.

Starting at $28,795 including a $995 destination charge, the 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV features 247 EPA rated miles of range, 200hp, 266lb-ft of torque, with a 0-60 of 7.0 seconds.

($900 Price Increase for Bolt EV and a $600 Price Increase for Bolt EUV as of Jan, 2023)

Standard features include:

• One Pedal Driving, Regen on Demand, Sport Mode
  • LED headlamps, taillamps, daytime running and brake lights
  • Forward Collision Alert & Automatic Emergency Braking
  • Front Pedestrian Braking
  • Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
  • Following Distance Indicator
  • IntelliBeam Auto High Beams
  • HD rear vision camera
  • Cruise control
  • 10.2in diagonal touchscreen with wireless Apple CarPlay, Andriod Auto and Bluetooth compatibility

$27,495 - Bolt EV 1LT Options & Package:

• $495 - Driver Confidence Package
    -Rear Park Assist
    -Rear Cross Traffic Alert
    -Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
  • $995 - Comfort and Convenience Package ($50 Increase, Jan 2023)
    -8-way power driver seat with 2-way lumbar
    -Heated driver and front passenger seats
    -Automatic heated leather-wrapped steering wheel
    -Auto-dimming inside rearview mirror
  • $295 - Dual Level Charging Cord

$30,695 - Bolt EV 2LT Options & Packages:

• $695 - Infotainment Package ($100 Increase, Jan 2023)
    -Bose® premium 7-speaker system with subwoofer
    -Wireless Device Charging
    -2 USB charging-only ports for rear passengers
  • $495 - Adaptive Cruise Control ($120 Increase, Jan 2023)
  • $295 Dual Level Charging Cord

$28,795 - Bolt EUV LT Options & Packages

• $495 - Redline Edtion
    -17" Gloss Black painted aluminum wheels with Red accents
    -Black and Red Bolt EUV badge
  • $495 - Driver Confidence Package
    -Rear Park Assist
    -Rear Cross Traffic Alert
    -Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
  • $895 - Comfort Package
    -8-way power driver seat
    -Heated driver and front passenger seats
    -Automatic heated, leather-wrapped, flat-bottom
  • $1695 - Convenience Package ($1595 w/ Redline)
    -Jet Black/Nightshift Blue leather-appointed seating
    -Ventilated driver and front passenger seats
    -Auto-dimming inside rearview mirror

$33,295 - Bolt EUV Premier Options & Packages

• $495 - Redline Edtion
    -17" Gloss Black painted aluminum wheels with Red accents
    -Black and Red Bolt EUV badge
  • $2200 - Super Cruise Package
    -Super Cruise - a hands-free driver assistance technology for use on compatible roads
    -Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking
  • $2495 - Sun & Sound Package
    -Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus system with connected Navigation and 10.2" diagonal HD color touchscreen
    -Bose® premium 7-speaker system with subwoofer

DO YOU APPROVE FOR ANY OF THESE INCENTIVES?

• $1000 - GM Family First
    -Eligible active, retired, and former GM employees. Active employess and retired/former employees with applicable seniority may also be able to sponsor the purchase of a family member. Authorization number required. Visit https://www.gmfamilyfirst.com/about-the-discount/ for more information
    -Purchase & lease

• $500 - GM Supplier Discount
    -Employees of eligible companies or friends/family members of eligible individuals after qualifying purchase/lease. Authorization number required. Learn more at https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/
    -Purchase & lease

• $500 - Military
    -Active, reserve, and retired military personnel, including discharged veterans within three years of discharge date, Verification through ID ME and authorization code required.
    -Purchase & lease

• $500 - First Responder
    -Firefighters, police, EMT/paramedics, and 911 dispatch, Proof of employment and authorization code required.
    -Purchase & lease

• $500 - Medical Professional
    -Healthcare professionals. Proof of employment and authorization code are required.
    -Purchase & lease

• $500 - Student/College Grad
    -Current students currently enrolled in a 2-year or 4-year degree program, a registered nursing degree (diploma) program, or a graduate degree program (students in certificate programs would not be eligible), students up to two years after graduation are also eligible.
    -Purchase & lease

• $500 - Educator
    -Employees of any school, college, or university (teachers, administrators, support staff) that are employed directly by the school, college, or university (i.e. contract employees are not eligible) Proof of employment and authorization code required.
    -Purchase & lease

Take any one of those incentives off the posted selling price!

• Are you a current lessee? Current lessess of GM vehicles can get a $1500 Lease Loyalty incentive. Not a GM lessee? Lessees of any other brand may qualify for a $1500 Lease Conquest incentive. Lease only

Federal Tax Credit Eligibility

Chevrolet Bolt EV and EUV purchasees as of 01/01/2023 will be eligble for up to a $7500 federal tax credit after meeting income limitations.

Battery origin requirments have been delayed. Treasury will issue a notice of proposed rulemaking (NPRM) in March with proposed guidance on the critical minerals and battery components requirements. By statute, the critical mineral and battery component requirements take effect only after Treasury issues that proposed rule.

04/17/23 Update - 2022 and 2023 Bolt EV and Bolt EUV vehicles have been confirmed by Treasury to meet battery sourcing requirements qualifying both models for up to a $7500 federal tax credit for qualified buyers.

Please contact a tax professional to determine if you are eligible and for further questions

Qualifying New Jersey residents get up to an additional $4000 off with the Charge Up NJ incentive program + 0% Sales Tax on all BEVs

Eligible vehicles with MSRP priced <$45,000 receive a $4000 incentive.

Any 2022/2023 Bolt EV or Bolt EUV will qualify!

NEW! Charge Up NJ EV Charger Incentive :

Get a $250 EV Charger Rebate when purchasing an eligible Level-2 Smart EVSE

• Must purchase eligible brand-new level 2 smart EVSE
  • NJ resident
  • Valid EV registration
  • Can apply for up to two charger incentives through the program; however, a second incentive is available only if the applicant has moved to a new address.
  • Only one charger incentive is available per vehicle registration (tracked by VIN).
    UPDATE 9/22: Now including Blink & Enel X units!

Need to install a residential EV Charger (NJ)? Your utility provider might reimburse you for it!

• PSE&G Electric Vehicle Charging Program - Customers are eligible for an on-bill credit of up to $1,500 toward the cost of upgrading CSMR assets for the installation of a residential Level 2 smart charger. If there are any customer costs associated with upgrading the service of Utility owned assets to the property, customers are eligible for a reduction of up to $5,000 in any required customer deposit for USMR work performed by PSE&G to support the additional electric load in a safe and reliable manner. Pending charger approval, customers may receive a Residential Off-Peak Credit for charging during off-peak periods to help reduce costs.
  • JCP&L EV Driven Program - provides up to $1,500 in incentives for customer electrical upgrades necessary for the installation of up to 2,000 qualified Level Two electric vehicle chargers in JCP&L’s service area. Qualified residential customers may also be eligible for up to $5,500 in utility upgrades, such as new poles, transformers, and service wires, required to support the chargers. Additionally, bill credit incentives may be available to encourage off-peak-hours charging.
  • ACE Residential Charging Program - The Residential EV Smart Charger Program offers rebates toward the installation of smart Level 2 EV charging equipment in homes that have ACE residential electric service. This residential offer is targeted at customers that have a garage or parking area under their control. A residential customer is eligible for one rebate for a smart Level 2 EV charger within the program cycle. Each residential rebate will be for up to 50% of the eligible make-ready installation costs (net of other applicable incentives), capped at $1,000.

Get your Bolt EV or Bolt EV today!

For Bolts, the broker fee is as-listed for in-stock units, payable by Venmo/Paypal/CashApp/Zelle.

Get the promised deal or your money back! By paying a broker fee you commit to buying/leasing, no refund will be made to individuals who back out of the deal

REFER A FRIEND and get $25! *PM me for more details

Please PM me if you’d like to take home the nation’s best deal on an EV or if you have any questions about the vehicle, deal, or frankly, anything EV related!

Best,
Anthony A

Had a great experience? Leave me a review! All input is appreciated.

3 Likes

—————-
2023 Bolt EUV Premier
MSRP: $37,390
Selling: $37,390 MSRP - $4000 Charge Up NJ (residents only) = $33,390
Ext. : Summit White
Int. : Jet Black/Night Shift Blue Leather Interior
Broker Fee: $249
Availability: SOLD

—————
2023 Bolt EV 1LT
MSRP: $26,890
Selling: $26,890 MSRP - $4000 Charge Up NJ (residents only) = $22,890
Ext. : Grey Ghost Metallic
Int. : Jet Black Cloth Interior

—————
2023 Bolt EV 1LT
MSRP: $28,725
Selling: $28,725 MSRP - $4000 Charge Up NJ (residents only) = $24,725
Ext. : Bright Blue Metallic
Int. : Jet Black Cloth Interior

1 Like

Are they available to lease?

1 Like

They are! We’re waiting for the November numbers so it’s accurate.

Interested in leasing. Please let me know when you have programs

1 Like

I guess that’s tomorrow so please let me know whenever you can

@endeavorauto Do You work with any NY dealer so an additional rebate of $2k can be applied?

1 Like

What do you mean

Hi there. I’m interested in leasing the EUV. Let me know how to proceed

1 Like

Unfortunately it’s just a NJ dealer for now. I will keep the thread updated if I expand

2 Likes

What do you mean ‘if’?

1 Like

Can you share the lease offers based on November programs? Residuals/MF for the relevant vehicles in this thread?

2 Likes

@endeavorauto yes please

1 Like

Thank you everyone for all your interest. I am overjoyed on the amount of interested parties in the Bolt! Being a full time college student, it was easier for me to do a soft debut, but it seems the demand is too strong! Since I launched nearing the end of the month, the dealer and I wanted to wait for the official November lease programs, but I also wanted to share the currently available vehicles if anyone wanted to secure one immediately. I should update the thread with updated incentives and lease programs by the end of the day, or tomorrow latest. Thank you for all your patience. As some of my time or resources free up, I will look into expanding my dealer network in the general Mid-Atlantic / tri-state area

2 Likes

Might be interested in a lease. Let us know.

1 Like

You never updated us??

Sorry for the late update all! I have all the lease numbers excluding the EUV LT (coming soon) posted on my main post under each trim price and options list. The calculator reflects an estimated NJ lessee, 0% Sales Tax, and a $4000 Charge Up NJ incentive, but does not include any applicable incentives.

2022 Bolt EUV Premier
MSRP: $43,765
Selling: $43,765 MSRP - $6300 Chevrolet Cash (2022 EUV Purchase only) - $4000 Charge Up NJ (residents only) = $33,465
Ext. : Gray Ghost Metallic
Int. : Jet Black/Nightshift Blue Leather Interior
Broker Fee: $299

Eligible for additional incentives with with qualification.

Super Cruise + Sun & Sound (window sticker coming soon)

@endeavorauto Do you have any incoming Bolt with driver confidence? Thanks!

1 Like

Are you still working only for NJ??
I’m in MD and want to purchase (not lease, need to order it) 23 Bolt EUV either LT (3 options) or Premier (no option).
If you expand your area soon, let me know.