END OF APRIL DEALS 8 Slots left!

pricing by inquiry only. Please feel free to PM/Email/or Text me

1 Like

are these exclusively for NY residents? I’m based in TN and very interested!

Sorry only working with the North East. There should be brokers in the DC area who can ship to you.

1 Like

If you are back in the LH game, could you please put your primary group back to “Dealer” so that tag is visible?

4 Likes

I’m in Boston and interested in this deal. I only have a Canadian DL, could that work? Credit is not an issue. THanks

1 Like

Any XC40 or S60?

what trim level?

One off special

1 Like

Bright Plus

Lets try to get fired

SSold to a hacker!!

1 Like

could you provide me the spec sheet/sticker. I would like to see the color combo and features. also what qualifies for loyalty? I have a 2017 Nissan rogue currently and also work for MTA for NYC. If these don’t qualify what is the number per month without loyalty?

updated with links to the car/spec sheet. you need a volvo or saab in your house for loyalty. Without loyalty subtract 1000 from taxed incentives.

for mta add $500 to taxed incentives

Interested in Volvo demo you just posted but the posted calc is for a bmw? Can you provide Volvo calc?

no because the volvo calc doesnt allow me to add demo miles.

you can use the bmw one just dont adjust the money factor or use one pay or msds

Are you sure BMW’s miles cost the same as Volvo’s? You could just calculate adjusted RV and use it in the calculator.

xc60 plug in residual still horrific?