End lease early due to car issues

Sounds like someone needs their own thread, and the occasional reminder that “ALL cars are mechanical and electronic: they break :man_shrugging:t2::boom:”. This is why we lease.

1 Like

But not all are made with same quality :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That is almost exactly what will happen. I work for a very large company and if a customer/vendor to us even mentions in passing any sort of legal action, all communication will stop and everything will run through the lawyers.

Chef’s kiss
Dat Fiatt-a makes-a delicious lemonade!

1 Like
  1. God bless the Swedish Chef
  2. instead of merging with Peugeot, FCA should have merged with Tropicana and diversified their citrus offerings
2 Likes

Not sure if I can believe those lemon numbers, Toyota makes less than one lemon per year.

3 Likes

I don’t believe them at all. The numbers make no sense. What is the definition of a “reported lemon”.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the number of court mandated lemons and doesn’t account for all the times with the manufacturer does a voluntary buy back of the vehicle as that technically isn’t a lemon branded vehicle.

2 Likes

Definitely inaccurate.

1 Like

I was in a somewhat similar scenario to you but Infiniti was giving me the runaround and the vehicle had a safety issue. I too was apprehensive contacting an attorney but was educated after posting here of the ease and benefits. So happy I did, literally took less than an hour of my time and got the equivalent of a year’s payments, slightly more than the rest of my term. Nissan Motor Corp did this to avoid admission the QX60 was defective.

So true on the legal representation, as soon as they get word, communication completely halts.

If you need additional details, PM me.

3 Likes