eGOLF SE (not SEL PREMIUM) deal, any good?

Hi,
I’ve got these two offers from a bay area dealership. How are they in your opinion, please?

1. 36/15 with the $7,500 incentive (taxed I believe)
    MSRP: $33,575
    SALE: $28,229
    MF.00012
    Residual 29% ($9,736.75)
    $329.38 per month plus tax
    Total monthly payment, including tax : $359.85
    Total drive-off, including 1st mo payment : $0

2. 36/12 with the $7,500 incentive (taxed I believe)
    MSRP: $33,575
    SALE: $26,229
    MF.00017
    Residual 31% ($10,408.25)
    $243.40 per month plus tax
    Total monthly payment, including tax : $265.91
    Total drive-off, including 1st mo payment : $2,300

Thank you!

Expensive but mainly due to the RV. The ~15% off is pretty good but the incentives are not there now. The Bolt deal, even after dropping some incentives this month, may still be better than this.

Yep. But the Bolt and the Golf are not even in the same segment of cars.

There are incentives around $12000 depending on where you are, but you can check at edmunds. The MF is.00012 (at least in NY, don’t know if this also varies by region and the RV is 31%, there seems to be some room.

They are both hatches of similar size. I love the eGolf, i have one…but you have to be crazy to pay these prices for one. If you can wait do so…maybe better incentives will popup next month.

The Bolt is allot more capable than the golf, doesn’t look as cool though. Bolt has double the range.

1 Like

Thank you all for the advice. The bolt makes a lot of sense, for some reason I was always looking at an much older version.

Unfortunately, being an expat, I can only lease from brands who offer foreign professional finance programs like Hyundai, Mazda, etc. The Kona right now is super expensive as it has no incentives.