** edited 2020 GLE 350 4 MATIC $690, 0 down, maintenance included

Bump ****£

1 Like

It’s been 2 months and I have yet to see a deal under 800 w less than 2k down on this site… leads me to believe my deal isn’t bad.
775 a month with incentive , 695 due at signing.

That is a bold claim.

4 Likes

I’d almost take a bounce capable 450 for that price.

This seems to be the best deal I’ve seen on here and this is a “hackers” page. Most people are paying well over 800… so compared to those it’s not a bad deal…

1 Like

A casual search found this one:

1st off who is that? Everyone here says beware of all these ads but now use it against my payment? And say it was legit… Youre paying 3k down 650 + taxes and max MSD. I’m at 775 w taxes and 695 down. It’s on the table. Brokers are supposed to have very solid deals. Even if that post is true and legit doesn’t mean my deal is horrible. It’s a fine deal and is out here for people who don’t want to deal w dealers/salespeople who give you the run around…

You said yours was the best deal on here. I looked for 30 seconds and came across that. That’s all.

It’s also on a gle 450 with a $7k higher MSRP.

The best deal I’ve seen on here of someone signing… I can put an ad for 600 with nothing down. Means nothing when its available in Nebraska and only 1 avail… cmon now
Read the other threads. People are saying Benz dealers are essentially kicking them out saying there’s no room or they can’t find anything below 8 with less than 2k down No msd.
Brokers and seasoned users are saying “it’s gonna be awhile before these have good deals”.
This has maintenance too

Also every car/model and options changes the price… 450 might “lease better” but there might 2 in California…

A 450 actually leases worse

1 Like

And this is why it will be very hard to move this particular vehicle on this particular forum. People here wait for deals to be achievable.

Very very few folks here want a 48-month (or 45-month) term, and that payment vs. that MSRP just won’t be exciting for this community.

GLWT.
:bat:

5 Likes

UPDATED. 42 months left. 690 pre tax with $1500 incentive. 4750 miles in. 10k miles per year.
MAINTENANCE INCLUDED

Willing to negotiate a bit

2250 incentive, transfer fee due Only