E300 - is this a good deal?

Can you post details of the GLE deal in a new thread please? There is lots of interest in GLE :slight_smile:

Not a lease- so I don’t think it would apply to this forum. MSRP was $62,1xx -$9,000 and then add Mbcca.

Just got back - it was $505.xx per month and then we did the prepaid maintenance. The total was $518.xx. I think we did relatively well.

Nice! Congrats! Great deal!

Great deal! Post pics of the car so we can see!

Hi Alex,

Is this a 2017 E300 with a MSRP of $62xxx and the $9000 the discount ?

Also what does MBcca mean ?

Thanks

That was for the GLE350

The E300 is the following
MSRP: $57,575
Sale Price: $49,888.75
Acquisition Fee:$795
36mo/10k

Residual 62%
MF: Originally .00139 - with Max MSD: 0.00069 and with the added autopay: 0.00059

Document Fee: $80
License/Reg: ~$400
Sales Tax: ~8% (Riverside)

Monthly payment with tax: $503

Drive Off: $6,489 - includes the following:
First Month’s payment: $503
Down Payment: $0
Total MSD: $5,500
Registration/Doc: $480

My community has a relationship (we buy a lot of cars from them) with the MB dealership located in Laguna Niguel and will honor the deal above if you mention my name. http://www.mblaguna.com/

MBCCA is Mercedes Benz Car Club of America which gives you an additional $500 discount off the sales price after your membership has hit 1 Year. You can sign up here https://www.mbca.org/
PLEASE mention my membership ID L120881 somewhere when signing up and message me when you successfully sign up.

If you are interested in BMW Car Club Of America https://www.bmwcca.org/
Please mention my membership ID 511304 somewhere when signing up and message me when you successfully sign up.

Thanks Alex. I do have a few more doubts.

1. Will the 13.34 % discount or more also apply if I am financing?
  2. Is this for a new vehicle under 50 miles or a loaner car with few thousand miles ?
  3. if I am financing, will the acquisition fee still apply or is it just destination charges ?
  1. Yes- they honored that selling price- get ready to eat finance charge though- it’s 2.99% APR (always look at APR because it includes fees). Anything under 3% to me is free money in my book.

2. 0 miles- in addition I ordered the vehicle because they didn’t have the custom color I want (obsidian black).

3. can’t remember if I paid acquisition- good question. I’ll have to check when I get home. Delivery fee of $995 for sure.

I am still debating financing vs a short term lease. I have seen 24 month lease for the 2016 BMWs. Does MB dealers offer 24 month lease as well and if so whats a good residual for 24 Months with 10K miles per year?

I dunno about 24 month lease on MB. Call the dealer- or maybe a fellow member of LH can chime in. I financed for my relative because the car wasn’t going to go through abuse- and she didn’t like switching cars out every three years, never been in an accident, slow but good driver. LH score was about 9.8 and I believe a GLE350 has more life than those terms. Big Boring cars in my opinion has better real residuals in the real world.

I got 24 months on my 2016 E. It’s Doable and attractive sometimes.

1 Like

Thanks Phantomcyper. What was the 24 month residual for your 2016 E and how much discounts were you able to negotiate? Would be great if you can share your final numbers.

I did a one-pay lease at the time to get the lowest MF. This was before MSDs were available for Mercedes otherwise I would’ve done that to lower the MF. At the time 24/10k was 68% residual. Not sure what my 24/12k was however…

Here it is from my post on Edmunds.com forum:

2016 E350 RWD
(10 miles on odometer retail car)

MSRP $60,700
Acq fee $1095 (marked up) + $88.13 tax on acq
Reg Fee $30
Doc Fee $80
Electronic Filing Fee $17.60
Tax $1028
Residual $41,238
Selling Price $51,129
One Pay total: $13,919
Term 24m/12k mi

Includes full prepaid maint A + B services

Not sure what you mean…MSDs were an option from MBFS long before the 2016 model year. Whether the dealer knew about them is another story, sadly…

Most of the dealer inventory I see for 2017 E300 is with P1 package. Is there anyone here at LH with a p2 package?

Yes then my dealer didn’t tell me and I didn’t see it anywhere on the forums mentioned at the time. Now its extremely common knowledge from what I can see.

Alex - would Bernie still be willing to honor that selling price now? In the market for an e300 and looking to lease by the end of the month.

Faksnima - could you share what dealer you worked with for that deal?

1 Like

I don’t see why not- I did a car wash this morning he said he was just waiting for you to come in.

JLino,

Were you able to negotiate any deals with the P2 package ?

Zulf