Duplicative post please delete

OTOH, BMW is granting credit to someone out of college with limited credit history on a premium line car, so they’re already throwing you a bone.

Granted, not the situation here, but many college grads have little history and are in significant debt. One could argue BMW is already throwing their neck out.

I was able to negotiate a deeper discount on my car when my gf who was supposed to cosign for me (and was eligible for the recent grad rebate) couldn’t come into the dealership on the day the dealer needed to close the deal.

I was adamant I would only take the deal with a lower price, whether it was with grad rebate or not. I might’ve just gotten lucky since it was the last day of the month but it never hurts to try and negotiate further.

Yeah they’d be fighting in vain. Great job though on getting what sounds like a stellar deal. Welcome to the BMW Family (unless maybe you already had one in the garage) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I got my sister a 3 series 2 months ago and she applied for grad as she was graduating 2 months afterwards of signing deal. And let me tell you, it literally took 4 separate documents, emails from 2 university officials and actual scanned copies of graduation tickets !!! And Oh … 3 days of freaking back n forth between me and dealer… dont know if it was bmwfs messing with delayed response or the dealer being lazy.
Bmw College Grad is one of the strictest programs ever BUT also the highest in value ($1000)
Rest of the manufactures offer half or not even any (such as Benz)

Btw OP, noone here asked but curious, you mind to share what deal you are getting and which vehicle?

Most of my previously-held opinions of this nature changed when I started lending money to strangers on LendingClub.

Why the fake “duplicate post” comment and request to delete this thread?

2 Likes

I was thinking the same…but he can’t reply since the thread is closed :slight_smile:

2 Likes