DSR Leasing Service

Paid $195 retainer to lease a MB GLA 250 2018 build thru DSR Leasing. DSR Leasing never delivered on specs I provided and declined to refund my retainer fee. Unprofessional service based on my experience.

Interesting…can you provide some more details to this? Did they give you any lease options, just not with the specs you wanted? There has to be more to this story. I can’t believe they got a retainer and then simply ignored you with zero communication.

Request was for a 2018 build. They did a search for a 2017 model but did not find anything that came close to my specs. Never received a 2018 lease quote. Did receive emails and had phone conversations, just not timely, so I did my own leasing.

You aren’t the first person to complain about them. What made you go with them? They don’t have any good reviews from here.

My hope was that the $500 leasing service fee would still be a better deal than I could make on my own (and that the $195 retainer would be worth the risk). Lesson learned.

1 Like

Did you use your credit card? Try a charge back, as it seems to be a genuine case.

American Express has provided first-class customer service. I initially tried to resolve this myself – without prejudice – but was un successful. This is the reason I am sharing my experience now.

1 Like

ALWAYS use a credit card when you can. Good on you, glad it worked out in the end.

They are a scam. I paid 195, spoke with Milt 3 times, he took my requests, never worked a deal and he stopped responding to calls and emails after telling me the girls in the office were tracking down a truck for me. After a month I disputed the charges with Wells Fargo, he gave them bogus deal sheets, I gave them log of my emails and calls and I got the 195 refunded on the second attempt.