Drive Time Auto Group | CHEVROLET May Deals | Serving the Northeast! BIG %’S OFF

Welcome to the official page for CHEVROLET at Drive Time Auto Group ! Below will be a link to our spreadsheet. Our base percent offs and programs are on our spread sheet attached below! Tahoe’s and Suburban’s are available at discounts as well!

We strictly serve the Northeast and mainly ny nj ct pa

Our process here at Drive Time Auto Group, is super simple. We ask you chose the vehicle and deal you’d like to proceed with, then contact us by either email or phone number (drivetimehere@gmail.com) or (201-820-8755). We will then make sure that the car is reserved for you. We charge an upfront $599 broker fee for all of our deals, that is strictly non refundable, only in the event of declined credit from the bank, or unique circumstances. We offer in store pickup or at home delivery, which ever you’d prefer! We are available 7 days a week 9:30AM-9:00PM!

Texting is preferred and also encouraged if you need clarification or have questions that you’d like answered before doing business with us. (201-820-8755)

What do you offer on suburban
How are they ? Better to lease or finance ?

Suburban’s we offer at 3.5% off before any applicable rebates. Some trims we can get for 5-7% off depending on availability. As of now leasing it does makes a bit more sense, but it still by no means does lease “great”. Also depends on how much you plan to drive and how long you like to keep your cars for…

Hello, Any lease deals for Corvette?

UPDATED FOR MAY 05/15/2024
Programs are solid on Chevy Equinox’s this month!
EXAMPLE DEAL: In the LT trim’s MSRP of $30,890
27/10K Miles $1,518 DAS $348 Monthly! + Tax
We have a bunch available, shoot us a text for more details! (201)-820-8755

equinox stock photo

Interested in a 24 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali

I have a bunch available, shoot me a text at
(201) 820 8755

What are you doing on hummers? I saw on autotrader another dealer doing $5k off a $101k msrp

1 Like

Do you foresee the Tahoe Premier’s leasing significantly better in the near future?

we don’t have any at the moment

sadly no, suburban’s are often many chevy dealers strong suit, sales would have to slow drastically for GM to throw an aggressive program out there for them.

1 Like