Drew @ Centennial - September 2023 Jeep Lease Offers - Low Gladiator lease payments!... and everything else as always

Welcome to August, Hackrs…

There’s some solid IDL money across the board on Jeeps right now. Below is a list of lease examples for some of the most commonly inquired about gas vehicles. Gladiators are not worth exploring right now. If interested in any of the below vehicles or something not listed, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com.

2023 Grand Cherokee L Limited
MSRP of $54,xxx
Term: 36 / 10
Monthly: $588 plus tax
Total DAS: First payment + tax on $6750 rebates

2023 Grand Cherokee Limited
MSRP of $54,xxx
Monthly: $574 plus tax
Total DAS: First payment + tax on $7000 rebates

2023 Renegade Altitude
MSRP of $33,xxx
Monthly: $379 plus tax
Total DAS: First payment + tax on $5690 rebates

Notes:

• The offers above are only offered to residents of Colorado, no exceptions
  • Offers assume credit of 800>. Can do leases with credit as low as 680 but payments will increase
  • 12k and 15k leases available as well
  • No additional broker or liaison fee, these are all-in costs to you
  • Never step foot into a dealership, I personally handle the entire process from start to finish

I just got one from a dealer at $54,xxx at $521/mo with nothing DAS … just to calibrate … try 39 month lease and it gets significantly cheaper

Congrats on the deal!

Welcome to September, CO Hackrs. I have finally have September data to share some example leases. As always, I have access to all models and trims but right now the big push is on Gladiators. The 15% off rebate along with CULA rates and residuals make for some pretty nice payments! In addition, I’ve included some solid leases on gas Grand Cherokees (Altitude X and Limited) as well.

As always, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com with any questions or inquiries about Jeep availability.

Below is a list of example 36 mo / 10k leases for each of the Gladiator trims that I have stock of.

Sport S ($54k MSRP)
Monthly payment: $459 plus tax
Total DAS: Just first payment and tax on rebates

Willys ($56k MSRP)
Monthly payment: $477 plus tax

Mojave ($61k MSRP)
Monthly payment: $642 plus tax

Rubicon ($62k MSRP)
Monthly payment: $558 plus tax

Below are 36 mo / 10k lease examples for Grand Cherokee (gas) trims I have in stock

Grand Cherokee Altitude X ($50k MSRP)
Monthly payment: $497 plus tax

Grand Cherokee Limited ($55k MSRP)
Monthly payment: $580 plus tax

Notes

• 12k and 15k terms available as well
  • Lease payments assume credit 800 and higher. Payments will increase with credit below 800
  • No additional broker and liaison fee above the quoted payments!
  • NEVER step foot into a dealership; I personally handle everything from start to finish
  • You can trade your current car in with us; we can pay off loans and the majority of leases, even those with buyout restrictions

What’s the MF with CULA? I was looking on their site last night nothing I called reps were clueless

Each CU will use their own mf (residuals are pre-set for each CU); the best mf I have is .00270 which has been the case for about 4 months now.

1 Like

Drew any deals this month for GC L and and can these leases apply to us if we have out of state registration South Dakota with a Colorado address?

I can only sell to residents of Colorado at this time. If you have a CO address and can provide proof of residence for the bank (in this case, credit union), I can sell a vehicle to you. What happens after the transaction is your business.