Drew @ Centennial - February 2024 Mercedes Offer - 17% off EQS 580s!

June 2021 Mercedes Lease Offer

2021 Mercedes GLE 4MATIC

• MSRP - $65,9xx
  • 36 mo. / 10k mi.
  • $950s / month +tax
  • $2k DAS

Notes:

E-mail me at dparysz@centleasing.com for availability, detailed quotes or pricing on any other Mercedes models.

1 Like

Welcome to March 2022, Hackrs!

I have a few Mercedes units available that are on ground or due to arrive in the next week or so. Some are certainly Mercedes unicorns! They are available for lease, cash or finance deals. I can do out-of-state deals for these. If you have any questions about the following models or any other Mercedes model, please send me an email at dparysz@centleasing.com.

• 2022 Maybach S580 , Onyx Black / Sienna Brown & Black Nappa Leather, MSRP - $213,400
  • 2022 GLC300 4Matic, Polar White / Silk Beige MB-Tex, MSRP - $51,310 (SOLD!)
  • 2022 EQS450, Onyx Black / Black & Sable Brown Nappa Leather, MSRP - $114,215
  • 2022 E450 4Matic Wagon, MANUFAKTUR Diamond White / Black MB-Tex, MSRP - $80,320

Hi Drew!

I’m located in NYC, are those GLE deals still available?

We wouldn’t mind GLC either!

welcome back to life

Hi Hackrs,

A bit of a unique situation here but I do have a 2022 Mercedes S580 for sale. It’s Cirrus Silver on Macchiato/Magma Grey Nappa leather. Technically, it’s used but it has just 70 miles on the ODO (distance from the dealer to our showroom). This was a custom ordered S-Class but the customer backed out after it arrived. The dealer would not take back so we now own it. It can be leased but only through a local credit union and you would have to be a CO customer for that option. It can certainly be purchased through a cash deal or traditional financing. I’ve attached a few pictures and pdf of the build. If interested, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com. Asking price is $120,993.

S580_Build.pdf (54.2 KB)

Hi Hackrs,

I have another S580 available for immediate delivery. It is brand new and the sales price is MSRP. Nothing else! It’s certainly leasable but admittedly the leases are pretty tough on S Classes. Financing with $0 down nets a very similar payment. This is available to residents of the lower 48.

If interested in learning more about this S580 or if you’re looking for a specific S-Class, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com.

1 Like

Hi Drew,

I saw your post from several months ago. Do you have any EQS580 SUV’s by chance? Thanks.

Any Current lease specials?

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay as I’ve been out of the country for a few weeks.
As of right now, there’s nothing offered for Mercedes that I would consider special.

Best
Drew

Come on drew lets get aggressive here market is not what it used to be brotha

Denver and really the whole front range is an interesting market in its isolation and inherent pricing inelasticity.

2 Likes

Haha what would you like to see? I’ll forward you sentiments to MB Financial.

We want to see 60% RV, 0.00143 MF and 15k cash on the hood of s class

Hi Hackrs, I do have this S-Class lease to offer. It can be sold to states outside of CO. No exporters. Build is attached. Please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com if interested in this offer.

Edit: Pictures added

2022 Mercedes S500
Black/Black
MSRP - $114,835
Selling price - $108,835
MF - .00143

39 mo / 10k (58% residual)
Monthly - $1356 plus tax
Due at signing - Just first month’s payment and any fees associate with your state
or
51 mo / 10k (50% residual)
Monthly - $1263 plus tax
Due at signing - Just first month’s payment and any fees associate with your state

S500.pdf (5.5 KB)

IMG_9576

1 Like

This is the first time I’ve ever seen a 51 month lease.

Yea it’s a weird one for sure. On 2022s, Mercedes is offering 24 mo residual leases on a 27 month, 36 mo residuals on a 39 month term and 48 month residuals on a 51 month term.

1 Like

Interesting! Is that across all models including the EQS?

All I know is that it’s on 2022 S500s right now.

Hello Hackrs,

I have a dozen 2023 S500s and S580s available for sale. Price to you is MSRP less $5,500 at the moment.

Notes

• Can be shipped nationwide at buyer’s cost
  • No exporters or D2D
  • No additional broker or liaison fees
  • Purchase options: Cash, lease or finance

If interested in learning more about exact availability, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com

1 Like

So very true