Drew @ Centennial - December 2023 Kia Availability & Lease offers (Tellurides @ INVOICE!)

June 2021 Kia Lease Offers

2021 Kia Sorrento Hybrid S FWD

• MSRP - $35,6xx
  • 36 mo. / 10k mi.
  • $420s / month +tax
  • DAS - just first month’s payment

Notes:

• CO residents only
  • No additional broker fee. No additional doc or D&H fees.
  • Based on credit scores >700
    kia_sorento_hybrid_2021_runway_red_s

2021 Kia Forte LXS

• MSRP - $20,3xx
  • 36 mo. / 10k mi.
  • High $240s / month +tax

Notes:

• CO residents only
    kia_forte_2021_clear_white_lxs

E-mail me at dparysz@centleasing.com for availability, detailed quotes or pricing on any other Kia models.

Telluride!

Well I wish I had better news but all incoming 2021s (>300) are spoken for at my various contacts. They are just about ready to start filling orders for 2022 this fall. If you’re interested and have time to wait, you can build your own 2022 and take delivery later this year. I don’t have pricing as of yet. You can lease or purchase as the lease will likely be sky high due to a lack of incentives and higher than usual selling price. I will update this post with an additional information I come across.

I just wanted to share that info with anyone out there looking for or considering one. Right now I only have the ability to sell to CO residents.

Feel free to PM or email me (dparysz@centleasing.com) with any further questions.

June 2021 Kia Lease Offers

2021 Kia Sportage S AWD

• MSRP - $29,465
  • 36 mo. / 10k mi.
  • $328/ month +tax

Notes:

• CO residents only
  • Only one remaining!

sportage

E-mail me at dparysz@centleasing.com for availability, detailed quotes or pricing on any other Kia models.

Welcome to July!

As inventory hits new lows, I will likely not post many offers this month as I don’t have the inventory to support the interest. In addition, pricing from stores continues to rise on almost a weekly basis which would hinder my ability to honor posted deals. If you are in Colorado and interested in a Kia, please still reach out and I will do my best to find the car you want at a competitive price.

If you will be in the market for a Kia within the next 90 days, I strongly suggest you start looking now to improve your chances of getting exactly what you want. There’s a good chance what you want is not at a dealership right now so giving yourself time to find a vehicle on-order will help you secure the ideal make, model, trim, color combo and options you want. In addition, I do not foresee pricing getting any better in the near future. If you have your name placed on an on-order unit, you will be locked into a selling price through me (and should be too if you went through a dealership). I can tell you that if that same car were to slip through the cracks and actually make it onto the dealer’s lot without being sold over the next 60ish days, the price quote you will receive on that on-ground unit will be worse than if you had put your name on it 60 days earlier. Inventory levels are getting worse and more and more cars are being presold. Anything that’s on the ground for immediate delivery is commanding even more premium pricing.

Before any more OEMS/ banks put more restrictions on 3rd party lease buyouts, I would suggest getting premium money for your car now and rolling it over into a lease as soon as you can. If nothing else, lock in that on-order unit so you can time your transition making it as quick and easy as possible.

As always, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com for availability, detailed quotes or pricing on any Kia models you may be interested in.

Hello Drew ,
I am Highlands ranch resident, do you have any ev deals ? . Planning to pull the trigger by end of this month.

Hi there!

I’m a Highlands Ranch resident as well.

There are no particular deals that stand out right now. There is little-to-no inventory on Leafs, Bolts and XC40 Recharges right now. Other EVs are also being hit by the inventory shortages as well.

Did you have any particular car in mind? The price range of EVs does vary greatly so any parameters you can provide will help me assist you. I’d be happy to get you pricing on a few options to help you determine what’s best for you.

I look forward to assisting you!

Best,
Drew

Hello… good to hear you that you are in the familiar neighborhood.

Was looking for daily drive close to 40 miles ,thinking leaf,kia nero ,hyundai kona , inoiq
( bit hesitant with hyundai right now with fire from lg chem batteries. Not sure if the newer batch are manufactured using sk ) or bolt.

In terms of a relative deal, your best bet would be the Hyundai Kona solely based on availability and dealers’ willingness to make a deal on that vehicle. There are limited 2021 Bolts available and 2022s are commanding premium pricing. As I stated in an earlier message, Leaf inventory is nearly non-existent at my various Nissan contacts. The Ioniq and Niro are facing similar situations as well.

If you’re open to Hyundai, I could look into the Kona and also see if there are Ioniqs as well. I can also check pricing on the VW ID.4 if that’s of any interest to you.

Best,
Drew

Thanks Drew. Am bit hesitant with Hyundai at the moment with fires from Lg chem battery.
Do you have any xc 40 recharge deals … am existing xc60 owner with costco.

I do not have any XC40 recharge deals. At the moment most stores are holding on to their XC40 recharges because of the Costco promotion; they are trying to make as much as they can with that deal. It would not be worth it to go through me on an XC40 recharge at the moment.

Hello Drew, thank you for the honest assessment.

Tellurides! Well, ordered Tellurides at least…

I have the ability to order Tellurides of any trim for customers in CO. Current wait time is 4 months. Here is what lease programs look like based on today’s rates. If interested in ordering a Telluride, please reach out to me at dparysz@centleasing.com. We are requiring a $500 refundable deposit for all Telluride orders at this time.

Below is example pricing on an EX and SX Tellurides based on today’s rates. Payments could vary slightly based on when your vehicle arrives.
telluride_EX

2022 Kia Telluride EX

• MSRP - $45,395
  • 39 mo. / 10k mi.
  • $589 / month +tax

telluride_SX

2022 Kia Telluride SX

• MSRP - $48,615
  • 39 mo. / 10k mi.
  • $659 / month +tax

Notes for both leases:

• Based on credit >720
  • 12k and 15k miles terms available as well
  • Leases available for CO residents only
  • Outright purchases available for out-of-state customers

If you have any questions about this offer or any other Kia model, please message me at dparysz@centleasing.com

1 Like

Interested in outright purchase from socal. Lexus SX in Black with Black interior. Is this possible? We can wait for delivery if needed

Welcome to August Hackrs,

Kia availability continues to be a moving target. Tellurides and EV6s are order only. Other hybrids and plug-ins are a few months out as well. Some Kias are available for August delivery (listed below). If interested in any Kia (on ground or for order), please shoot me a note at dparysz@centleasing.com.

Currently Available for August Delivery
2023 Kia Soul LX
2023 Kia Soul S
2023 Kia Forte LXS
2023 Kia K5 GT
2023 Kia Seltos SX
2023 Kia Sportage X-Line, X-Pro Prestige & SX Prestige
2023 Kia Sorento LX & SX

Hi Hackrs,

I have Sorentos of all trims available for sale over the next month or so. Below is the lease pricing on them as of today. There’s a $1100 rebate on 24 month LX leases which doesn’t make it too terrible of a payment for a short term lease. All lease examples below are based on 24/36 months, 10k/yr, credit over 720 and of course do not include tax. Just first month’s payment due at signing or first month’s plus tax on rebates where applicable.

Sorento LX
MSRP - $32,695
24 months - $555 plus tax
36 months - $480 plus tax

Sorento S
MSRP - $36,180
24 months - $615 plus tax
36 months - $545 plus tax

Sorento EX
MSRP - $40,535
24 months - $690 plus tax
36 months - $610 plus tax

Sorento SX
MSRP - $41,435
24 months - $705 plus tax
36 months - $615 plus tax

Sorento X-Line SX Prestige
MSRP - $44,835
24 months - $755 plus tax
36 months - $660 plus tax

If interested in exploring any of the options above, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com. Since these leases are through Kia Motors, I may be able to do out of state leases on these.

Hi CO Hackrs,

I have 4 Kia Stingers available for delivery this month. All are priced at MSRP + doc fee ($699). No other fees on top of that. They’re available for cash, finance or lease.

• 2023 GT2 AWD (Panthera Metal (x2) and Aurora Black)
  • 2023 GT Line AWD (Aurora Black)

If interested in any of the Stingers above, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com.

Update: All are priced at MSRP! (doc fee rolled in) Dealer is motivated to move them this month. Can finance and cash deal them out of state (add $300 for processing for out of state deals).

1 Like

Hi Colorado Hackrs,

There’s a wide range of Kias available for immediate delivery. Pricing is as follows for each model.

Vehicles @ at MSRP

• EV6, Forte, K5, Seltos, Sorento, Sorento Hybrid, Soul, Sportage, Sportage Hybrid, Carnival

Vehicles @ MSRP less $600

• Niro, Stinger

Tellurides have a market adjustment

Notes

• Available for lease, finance or cash purchases
  • Only available to customers located in CO
  • Add $699 doc fee to all pricing
  • No additional broker or liaison fee
  • Buy rate on any lease or finance transaction
  • As with all offers through me, you never step foot into a dealership. All paperwork and delivery is done at our showroom in Centennial, CO

If interested in any Kia model, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com

Hi Colorado Hackrs,

If you’re looking for any Kia product, please reach out as I can offer all models that have availability. Sportage Hybrids and Sorento plug-ins are basically non-existent so I cannot help on those fronts.
In addition, if you or someone you know is looking for a cheap car, the Forte LXS is it! Below is what a lease currently looks like on one.

2023 Kia Forte LXS, MSRP of $21,xxx
Term: 36 mo / 10k
Monthly payment: $311 plus tax
Total DAS: First payment and taxes

Notes

• PRICING can change based on availability. If we sell enough at this rate and inventory reduces, pricing will change
  • All leases below assume credit 700 and above
  • 12k and 15k mileage terms available as well
  • Offers valid through 11/30/23. Must sign and take delivery by 11/30/23
  • No additional broker or liaison fee above the payments offered
  • Never step foot inside a store! You work me from start to finish.
  • Offer only available to residents of Colorado at this time
  • We also accept trade-ins and can make payoffs on any financed vehicle and the majority of leases

Welcome to December CO Hackrs,

I have a local dealer who is highly motivated to sell through their inventory in December. All on-ground and available Kia models are at invoice (That includes Telluride!) or below depending on the specific model and trim. That already includes dealer D&H so no added fees!

If interested in receiving a Kia lease quote, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com with what you are looking for.

Notes:

• Kia pricing is the same for lease, finance or cash purchases
  • No additional broker or liaison fee above the payments offered
  • Never step foot inside a store! You work strictly with me from start to finish.
  • I can only sell Kias to residents of Colorado at this time
  • We also accept trade-ins and can make payoffs on any financed vehicle and the majority of leases

Any lease deals for the 2024 Kia Carnival EX FWD for 89044? We have a lease return due back on Sunday. Need a broker as we want to put zero down, reduce the MSRP and roll up all the costs to the initial out-the-door payment versus rolled into the lease

24/36 months
12K miles (open to 15K as well)