Drew @ Centennial - February 2024 Nissan Offers & Availability (Ariya leases remain strong!)

Finally have access to some Nissans as inventory has opened up locally

If you’re in CO and interested a Nissan product, please reach out. I cannot provide quotes or inventory on Ariya, Leaf, 400z or GTR. Rock Creek Pathfinders have a decent market adjustment in case those are of interest.

Anyways, I wanted to share some example lease right now for a well equipped Frontier Pro-4x. The insanely high residuals sill make it decent lease 1) despite the high MFs and 2) compared to what else is out there.

2023 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X Crew Cab 4x4
MSRP - $44,9xx
Term - 18 mo / 10k
Monthly - $481 plus tax
Due at signing - Just first month’s payment!

Notes

• Add $46/month for 12k or $80/month for 15k miles
  • No additional broker or dealer fees on top of the quoted payment
  • Can be financed or paid in cash as well
  • I don’t have details on one-pay options at the moment

If interested in getting a Frontier or any other Nissan model, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com.

Hi Colorado Hackrs,

Nissan continues it’s insanely high residual, high mf leases in January. I do have a dozen SLs available this month. MSRPs and therefore payments will vary slightly but this is what a current 18 month lease looks like…

2023 Nissan Pathfinder SL
MSRP: $45,260
Term: 18 mo/ 10k
Monthly payment: $561 plus tax
Due at signing: Just first month’s payment

Notes

• Leases only available to residents of Colorado
  • No additional broker or liaison fee above the amounts disclosed
  • Assumes credit score of 700 or greater

If interested in this Pathfinder offer or any other Nissan, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com

Hello Hackrs,

Good amount of Nissan inventory across all models. They are all located in CO so please keep the cost of shipping in the back of your mind. If looking for a specific vehicle, please reach out to me at dparysz@centleasing.com

For those looking for Ariyas, I have about 10 (as of today) for immediate sale. THEY ARE ALL FWD. Here is current Ariya pricing:

• CO Residents: MSRP less $1000
  • Non-CO Residents: MSRP less $700

Notes

• Trims available: Engage and Evolve +
  • No other broker, liaison or D&H fees on top of the price quoted above
  • Can arrange shipping at buyer’s cost
  • No $7500 on leases at the moment

Welcome to October Colorado Hackrs,

Right now the hottest offer from Nissan is the Ariya since Nissan is assuming the $5000 CO EV rebate and applying it to leases. All Nissan makes and models are available so please reach out if you’re interested in an Ariya or another model. Below are example 36mo/10k lease payments on the current available Ariya line-up. All trims are subject to availability and all leases assume customer qualifies for Nissan’s top tier credit.

Venture+ FWD / Range - 304 miles / $49,180 MSRP
Monthly payment: $349 plus tax
Total due at signing: First payment and taxes

Engage AWD / Range - 205 miles / $49,620 MSRP
Monthly payment: $364 plus tax

Engage+ AWD / Range - 272 miles / $53,620 MSRP
Monthly payment: $389 plus tax

Evolve+ AWD / Range - 272 miles / $56,270 MSRP
Monthly payment: $425 plus tax

Platinum+ AWD / Range - 267 miles / $63,370 MSRP
Monthly payment: $514 plus tax

Notes

• Never step foot inside a dealership. I personally handle everything from start to finish.
  • No additional broker or liasison fee above what’s quoted above. Quick. Easy. Straightforward.
  • 12k and 15k mileage terms available as well
  • CO EV tax credit it factored into these payments; you cannot claim it again on your taxes
    All Ariya leases include…
  • 36mo / 36k FREE Maintenance (including Brake fluid, tire rotation, in-cabin filter)
  • 24/365 Roadside Assistance
  • Tire Road Hazard Protection
  • Rental Car Reimbursement
  • 1 yr of FREE Unlimited Charging
  • Out-of-Charge Towing

If interested in an Ariya or any other Nissan model, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com for fastest response.

Welcome to November Colorado Hackrs,

Ariyas continue to be the Nissan of lease choice with the $5000 CO EV rebate being applied to all leases. All Nissan makes and models are available so please reach out if you’re interested in an Ariya or another model. Below are example 36mo/10k lease payments on the currently available Ariya line-up. All trims are subject to availability and all leases assume customer qualifies for Nissan’s top tier credit.

Monthly payment: $359 plus tax

Monthly payment: $384 plus tax

Monthly payment: $420 plus tax

Monthly payment: $509 plus tax

Notes

• Only available to residents of Colorado at this time
  • Never step foot inside a dealership. I personally handle everything from start to finish.
  • No additional broker or liaison fee above what’s quoted above. Quick. Easy. Straightforward.
  • CO EV tax credit it factored into these payments; you cannot claim it again on your taxes

All Ariya leases include

• 36mo / 36k FREE Maintenance (including Brake fluid, tire rotation, in-cabin filter)
  • Out-of-Charge Towing

If interested in an Ariya or any other Nissan model, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com for fastest response.

Welcome to November Colorado Hackrs,

Ariya lease payments got $55 better for December! Lets go!

They continue to be the Nissan of lease choice with the $5000 CO EV rebate being applied to all leases. All Nissan makes and models are available so please reach out if you’re interested in an Ariya or another model. Below are example 36mo/10k lease payments on the currently available Ariya line-up. All trims are subject to availability and all leases assume customer qualifies for Nissan’s top tier credit.

Monthly payment: $304 plus tax

Monthly payment: $329 plus tax

Monthly payment: $365 plus tax

Monthly payment: $454 plus tax

Notes

• Offers above only valid until 1/2/24
  • Nissan leases are only available to residents of Colorado at this time
  • Never step foot inside a dealership! I personally handle everything from start to finish.
  • No additional broker or liaison fee above what’s quoted above. Quick. Easy. Straightforward.

All Ariya leases include

• Out-of-Charge Towing

1 Like

Welcome to January 2024 Colorado Hackrs,

Ariyas continue to be the most inquired Nissan so we’ll continue to focus on that vehicle. With that said, all Nissan models are available so please reach out on anything you may be interested in.

Below are example 36mo/10k lease payments on the currently available Ariya line-up. All trims are subject to availability and all leases assume customer qualifies for Nissan’s top tier credit.

Monthly payment: $344 plus tax

Monthly payment: $369 plus tax

Monthly payment: $405 plus tax

Monthly payment: $494 plus tax

Notes

• Offers above only valid until 1/31/24
  • Never step foot inside a dealership! I personally handle everything from start to finish.

All Ariya leases include

• Out-of-Charge Towing

Hi Colorado Hackrs, there has been a mid-January program and pricing update to the Ariya. Please see the numbers below as compared to my previous post. Platinum+ gets the biggest change with a $60 price drop!

Below are example 36mo/10k lease payments on the currently available Ariya line-up. All trims are subject to availability and all leases assume customer qualifies for Nissan’s top tier credit.

Monthly payment: $309 plus tax

Monthly payment: $329 plus tax

Monthly payment: $369 plus tax

Monthly payment: $429 plus tax

Notes

• Offers above only valid until 1/31/24
  • CO EV tax credit already built into the deal

All Ariya leases include

• Out-of-Charge Towing

Hi Colorado Hackrs, leases on Ariyas remain strong for February and have also improved over January.

Note: Ariya Engage FWD have been removed from my list since they are not currently available until May.

After excessive questioning on this, I need to state this publicly. YOU HAVE TO PAY TAXES ON REBATES. That’s just how it is folks. Don’t ask the broker why; he just sells cars, he doesn’t create tax policy.

Monthly payment: $279 plus tax

Monthly payment: $307 plus tax

Monthly payment: $344 plus tax

Monthly payment: $419 plus tax

Notes

• Offers above only valid until 2/29/24
  • CO EV tax credit already built into the deal

All Ariya leases include

• Out-of-Charge Towing

If interested in an Ariya or any other Nissan model, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com for fastest response. I can only offer Nissans to residents of Colorado at this time.