Drew @ Centennial - January 2024 Subaru Offers Till End of January only!

Welcome to March 2022, Hackrs!

Here is an update from my local Subaru contacts. We cannot currently order Imprezas and Foresters. When that changes, I will be sure to let the community know. All Subarus on-order are already spoken for. If you see something on a dealer’s site (at least in CO), there’s a 99% chance it’s pre-sold.

We can place orders for Crosstreks, Legacys, Ascents, Outbacks, BRZs and WRXs right now. To my knowledge, there are no restrictions on trim or packages. I can provide lease quotes any any of those builds you provide me. As a special March offer, if you order a Subaru in March (CO customers only), I will personally guarantee your payment stays the same for when your vehicle arrives. I know ordering isn’t the fun instant gratification everyone wants right now but at least you can do so with the confidence that the payment you see today is the payment you will have in 3-5 months.

Edited 3/2 - Foresters are now available to order. August ETA for most trims.

If you have any questions about any Subaru model, please e-mail me at dparysz@centleasing.com.

Hi CO Hackrs,

Right now, inventory is still extremely scarce and if you want a Subaru, an order is the only way to go. Supply shortages + typical CO Subaru demand means there are no Subarus on the lot and if one does slip through the cracks, their pricing will be worse than usual.

Please plan ahead! Subaru is toggling on and off orders as they fill production capacity with sold orders. One day we may be able to order a car, the next day we can’t. The longer you plan ahead, the better off you will be ensuring yourself exactly what you want.

If interested in placing an order, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com

Best,
Drew

1 Like

Welcome to August Subaru Hackrs,

Subarus are still on an order-only basis. The occasional Ascent may become available but 99% of the remaining Subaru line-up are pre-sold in Colorado. If interested in ordering a Subaru, these are the expected ETAs.

Currently open to order
2023 Outbacks (October/Nov arrival)
2023 Crosstreks (October arrival)
2023 Imprezas (October arrival)
2022 WRX (late Sept/October arrival)
2022 Ascent (October arrival), order window closes 8/5
2023 Legacy (Late Oct/Nov arrival)

Currently closed to order
2022 Forester
2022 BRZ

If interested in ordering a Subaru or looking for an idea on lease payments (CO customers only), please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com with the build you’re interested and desired terms.

Welcome to September Hackrs,

Now is the time to start planning if you need or want a Subaru by year end! See below for offer details on the entire line of Subarus.

TIMING: Order windows for most models are open; ETAs for all models is November/December right now.

PRICING: All ordered cars through me in the month of September are MSRP + $599 dealer doc fee + $99 3-year Starlink subscription. That’s it. No other add-ons or broker fees.

ELIGIBILITY: As always, these are available to Colorado customers (lease, finance & cash). This offer is also available to customers in the lower 48 for financing and cash deals. Leasing is not available outside of CO. Out of state customers must add $250 for a service ensuring proper taxes and fees are calculated.

AVAILABLE VEHICLES:
2023 Outback
2023 Crosstrek
2023 WRX
2023 Ascent
2023 Legacy
2023 Impreza (extremely limited availability)
2022 Forester (Only Tourings Available)
2023 Forester (window isn’t open yet but you can get in line to have your order placed in the next few weeks)

NOTES:
This is for ordered vehicles only. Anything incoming or on ground that somehow becomes available will be priced higher.

Please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com to place your order if you’re interested in a lease quote as of today’s rates (CO customers only).

Welcome to February Colorado Hackrs. Subaru supply continues to be extremely right with just a handful of available cars on the ground on any given day. Base trims across the board are extremely tough to get ahold of as Subaru has the components to build Limiteds and Tourings but very few base and Premiums.

Crosstreks - The order window for 2023s has closed. I expect the 2024 order window to open up in a few weeks and expect those cars to have a May 2023 ETA.

If you’re in the market for a Subaru this month (February), here is what leases would look like on available incoming vehicles. Again, there’s a focus on upper trims because that’s what’s being built and sent to dealers. Lower trims can be ordered but the wait may be longer than expected. These are example leases only and payments will vary based on each build’s respective MSRP. Payments are based on rates and residuals that are good through 2/28/23.

Lease terms: 36 mo / 10k, just first month’s payment due at signing, no additional broker or liaison fee, assumes credit 700 or greater

Crosstrek
Base ($27,085 MSRP)
Monthly and total due at signing: $387 plus tax

Premium ($27,723 MSRP)
Monthly and total due at signing: $410 plus tax

Sport ($30,921 MSRP)
Monthly and total due at signing: $446 plus tax

Limited ($33,292 MSRP)
Monthly and total due at signing: $486 plus tax

Forester
Limited ($36,867 MSRP)
Monthly and total due at signing: $529 plus tax

Outback
Limited ($39,309 MSRP)
Monthly and total due at signing: $560 plus tax

Ascent
Limited 8 Pass ($48,679 MSRP)
Monthly and total due at signing: $654 plus tax

Limited 7 Pass ($48,679 MSRP)
Monthly and total due at signing: $684 plus tax

Touring ($51,056 MSRP)
Monthly and total due at signing: $693 plus tax

If interested in any of the above Subaru models or ordering something else not listed, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com

Welcome to March, CO Hackrs. Subaru inventory remains super tight with the majority of inventory currently being built, in-transit or not even to order.

If interested in a specific model/ trim / color, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com for availability. Below are some example leases for March. There have been some residual enhancements by local credit unions to help offset high MFs. All Subarus can certainly be leased, these just stood out relative to others models and trims.

Lease payments below assume credit >760 and just first month’s payment due at signing.

2023 Ascent (36 mo / 10k)
Premium (MSRP $40,228) - $562 plus tax

2023 Forester (39 mo / 10k)
Touring (MSRP $38,430) - $543 plus tax

2023 Crosstrek (39 mo / 10k)
Base (MSRP $27,606) - $402 plus tax
Premium (MSRP $28,624) - $415 plus tax
Sport (MSRP $32,074) - $451 plus tax

2023 WRX MT (39 mo / 10k)
Base (MSRP $31,397) - $438 plus tax
Premium (MSRP $36,016) - $533 plus tax
Limited (MSRP $37,997) - $558 plus tax

Any news on Subaru April leases? I’m looking to.lease Crosstrek base says my payment will be $437.

Due to limited availability across the board there’s not a whole lot to report. There is no Crosstrek availability for the most part. All 2023s have been claimed in CO (barring a deal that fell through) and likely delivered by now. The 2024s are due in soon but many of them are claimed. The earliest batch I have available is already into mid-May.

The $437 you referenced is what you’re looking at for a Crosstrek premium right now on a 39/10 lease. A base should be a few bucks.

1 Like

Hello Colorado Hackrs,

Subaru supply continues to be tight but with some planning, you can get pretty much anything within about a month. Foresters continue to have the biggest supply constraint. New 2024 Crosstreks get snagged up early so if that’s of consideration, put your name on an inbound unit ASAP. If you’re looking at a Premium, you’ll likely want package 14 which includes Blind-Spot Detection/Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, heated front seats and a power moonroof. Those regularly get claimed first.

Below are a list of vehicles available for sale ASAP to a week out. If you’ve been looking for a Forester, you know it’s been a challenge! I have one available arriving in about 2 weeks.

2023 Forester Sport
MSRP: $35,xxx
Term: 36 / 10
Monthly: $493 plus tax
Due at signing: Just first payment

2023 Outback Premium
MSRP: $36,xxx
Monthly: $502 plus tax
Note: You could do $492/ month but the $502 offer is better in the long run due to a much lower residual.

2023 Outback Touring
MSRP: $42,xxx
Monthly: $566 plus tax
Note: You could do $556/ month but the $566 offer is better in the long run due to a much lower residual.

2023 Ascent Onyx Edition Limited 7 Pass.
MSRP: $48,xxx
Monthly: $648 plus tax

2023 Ascent Touring 2 Pass.
MSRP: $50,xxx
Monthly: $645 plus tax

Notes:

• I can only sell Subarus to residents of Colorado at this time
  • All Subarus available for cash or finance deals as well
  • 12k and 15k terms available
  • No additional broker or liaison fee above the quoted payments above
  • Never step foot in a dealer! I personally handle everything at our showroom in Englewood

If interested in any of the above leases or want to learn more about a different Subaru model, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com.

Welcome to August, Hackrs!

Subaru availability is pretty good overall and especially good compared to other brands. Lower trimmed Foresters and all Crosstreks are pretty much order-only or you’re at least putting your name on an inbound unit. 2023 Ascent availability is close to all dried up as we are now waiting for 2024s.

Right now, all Subarus leased through me will come with a 24 month / 24,000 maintenance plan good at any Subaru dealer.

If you need a car ASAP, these Subarus are on the ground ready to go. Inventory changes daily so please reach out to me with any requests on any Subaru model and trim.

All lease payments below are for a 36 mo / 10k lease with just first payment total due at signing. Taxes extra. Leases assume credit >800. Payments could increase based on your actual credit score. No additional broker or liaison fee above the quoted lease terms. Offers sorted by payment.

Impreza Sport / MSRP - $27,0xx / $396 + tax
Legacy Premium / MSRP - $31,0xx / $425 + tax
WRX Base / MSRP - $32,8xx / $435 + tax
Impreza RS / MSRP - $30,7xx / $456 + tax
Outback Premium / MSRP - $35,6xx / $480 + tax
Legacy Sport / MSRP - $35,7xx / $494 + tax
Forester Limited / MSRP - $37,2xx / $503 + tax
WRX Limited / MSRP - $39,8xx / $516 + tax
Outback Limited / MSRP - $40,2xx / $531 + tax
Ascent Touring 7 pass. / MSRP - $50,0xx / $633 + tax

Others models and trims available…
Legacy Touring XT
Legacy Limited
Outback Touring
Outback Onyx
Outback Limited XT

Notes

• Offers only valid for customers registering a car in Colorado, no exceptions
  • 12k and 15k leases available as well
  • No additional broker or liaison fee
  • Never step foot inside a dealership; you work with me directly from start to finish
  • We accept trades to streamline the process for you

For more information on any Subaru, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com

Hello Colorado Hackrs,

We’ve got Subarus to choose from! Nearly all models and trims are available. As has been the case recently, Premium and Base trims tend to be the most limited. We have plenty of cars on the ground and nearly double the amount in-transit as well. Here’s a general idea of what on-ground inventory looks like today.

Ascent: 28
Crosstrek: 19
Forester: 69
Impreza: 5
Legacy: 7
Outback: 65
Solterra: 1
WRX: 3

If interested in any Subaru model, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com for more information.

Hi CO Hackrs,

From now until the end of January, all available and on-ground Subarus I have access to are being sold at invoice + $99. That’s it! No other broker or liaison fees on top of it. The list is too long for example leases but most models are available; many of the trims are on the higher end but there are exceptions. You can lease, finance or purchase by cash. It. does. not. matter.

We accept trades as well so we can handle that part of the transaction too. If you’re looking for a particular Subaru model/trim, please reach out with what you’re looking for. Being flexible on color and/or trim is super helpful as only one dealer is offering this right now. Please have your search narrowed down before reaching out; asking for quotes on 5+ cars is not going to happen.

If interested in any Subaru model, please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com. This pricing is only currently being offered through the end of January. The vehicle must be signed for and delivered by January 31st, 2024. Like all of my Subaru offers, this is only available to residents of Colorado.