DREAM Volkswagen March Deals: First Month Free! Only Reg DAS!

HELLO LEASEHACKR FAM!

FIRST MONTH PAYMENT WAIVERS ARE BACK THIS MONTH!
When you look at the DAS amount on the calculator, remember to subtract your first months payment,

Check out the spreadsheet for the latest deals. Link to calculators are also included.
I’ve only listed a few examples here. There are plenty other builds available so don’t hesitate to ask.

The prices include all rebates that are available to everyone. If you qualify for other rebates(recent grad, first responder, loyalty, etc.) please plug them in to the calculator or feel free to contact me and I’ll give you your personalized quote!

As always, no broker fee!
We’ll deliver all local deals to your home or office free of charge.

DREAM Auto Group
(718)218-4662
Leasing@TheCarKingpin.com

WE HAVE ALL OTHER MAKES AND MODELS AVAILABLE

PLEASE TEXT/CALL with any questions!

Have one of these in stock! Great deal for a Manual Jetta!

2020 JETTA S 1.4 TSI MANUAL
20,599 MSRP
Pure White/Titan Black Cloth
Driver Assistance Package, 6Speed Manual!!!
$206+tax with only First month and Registration due at signing

Do you deliver to PA?

yes we do!

Looking for an SEL Premium, white exterior, black interior. 12/36. Any available? In NJ

Does VW have a loyalty incentive? I see you mention it on the sheet but I’ve found nothing online about it.

yup! @Ls1gto i have one white/black i believe. give me a call in the morning and ill confirm for you

right now i believe theyre just waiving disposition fee

Hi I am looking for the Atlas SEL package with 12k mikes I live in NYC have Jeep Grand Cherokee lease that’s ending

awesome. shoot me a text!

To this number? 718)218-4662

Looking for price on SEL, premium 15k reg in CT

Racing green / brown int.

I have a 2018 SEL with 8 months remaining on lease. Wouldn’t mind an upgrade or is it too soon??

Do you have any Tiguan SE. r-line available? What color combo/spec?

its never too soon! give us a call

yes actually. still have a couple. give us a call

Looking for an atlas cross sport SEL R line pure grey on black burgundy interior with 15k miles. Thanks

have one in stock. please give us a call.

Service to Ohio?

Any Golf deals?