Signed: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLE350 4matic $795/mo $3000DAS (AZ)

Nice looking! Congrats.

2 Likes

Yea that was a bit tooooo much for a gle…I don’t know if you were in the market for a new car right away, but with those numbers I would have either waited for incentives to increase or looked at a bunch of other suvs on the market. $878 a month … yikesssssss

$878 to be a bit more precise!!!

1 Like

I just threw up in my mouth a little … lol

1 Like

For a new release vehicle that’s not too bad. Happy wife, congratulations. Even fleet and Costco only have $500 incentive in the car. MSDs would have helped as many pointed out.

1 Like

I’m not sold on the same four cylinder engine that’s in the C300 being in such a heavy car.

3 Likes

:joy::rofl:

I think you did good for a newly designed SUV but what do I know :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Nice car but to become a true Lease Hacking black belt one must train in the art of verbal judo to ignore the impulsive desires of their spouses and stay focused on the deal.

1 Like

Sweet ride! I think it’s a okay deal on all-new model.

And I didn’t even have to beg for sex last night. Lol

1 Like

You picked the wrong wife if you’re begging, sir.

2 Likes

You need to test drive one the 4 cylinder for me anyway is more than adequate.

Thank you it really is an awesome suv

All great points and you shouldn’t go to the dealership “high” cuz then everything starts to sound good. if this deal can help others On the do’s and don’ts then were all winning… at least I didn’t have to beg for sex last night

Lol…depends on what type of sex… lol

1 Like

Alright, I think we’re good on that subject for now :blush:

I’m in the same boat wifey is obsessed with it, did you get it at Shumacher? Fellow Phoenician here

1 Like

Arrowhead Mercedes Michael Sobczak… say that 10 times fast. Lol… Schumacher said there is 6% built into the price of gle. Msrp minus 6% gets you invoice price. Schumacher said they weren’t selling at invoice price. I was able to get 9% discount.

I’m yet to see one on the road, obviously you know you’re paying full price when you’re the first one to have it on the road.

Beautiful car, enjoy!

1 Like

So two days of driving and it’s in the shop. Lol… not a mechanical issue, center storage latch was broken. The good thing that came of this is that wifey will get a second tutorial on mbux infotainment system. We had for two days and wrote down alot questions. Wifey also got a 2019 450 GLS as a loaner. She said that the 2020 seats are much more comfortable and the 2020 is much more responsive than the GLS with a bigger engine. Were really loving the car well when we have it that is. There is definitely a learning curve with the tech. But it is a very quiet and comfortable ride. Loving my gle

2 Likes