Done deal 2017 e class 4matic lease $396 a month with tax just drive offs up front

What? Don’t want sales person to be flooded with sales inquiries?? The best thank you one can give a sales person is to send referrals his/her way…

When there are only 3 cars and 10+ people show interest, the dealership won’t need to give as good a deal. I agree with @Empirestate’s stance on limiting the number of people to pass the info onto.

Beautiful car and great deal.
Just wondering why waste 2000 miles from your 12K yearly miles just to drive it home?

Good point. Just try to replicate the deal when your negotiating

The better question is what method do you use to find the heavily discounted MD car while in AZ? This dealer will be out of loaners in no time but there is likley many more around the country that aren’t.

The MB cpo search tool is the easiest and most comprehensive.

reason one I am a flight attendant leave on 3 day trips drive to the airport once to and from the airport a week and if I’m working a lot that week I’ll drive 2 times a week airport is only 6.7 miles from my house so I don’t have much of a commute I owned a 2014 MDX for 3 year and 3 months only drove 27k.
Second reason is I had a horrible experience with shipping companies twice when shipping cars

2 Likes

They won’t be out of loaner in no time because like I stated above the other loaners are not as heavily discounted

I didn’t find this car easy I went to about 300 Mercedes websites looking at their loaner inventory also went to cars.com auto trader car guru etc just looking at cars that were discounted the most off msrp some dealers do not list the original msrp so I would look at the features/options tab and add it to the base msrp if they didn’t have it listed there I would look at the photos and figured it out that way after I found a car that was heavily discounted off msrp I probably emailed about 25 dealers back and forth

Tips
Research research research
Most cars under 10k you are able to lease
Never go into the dealer get your quotes over email
Be polite over email don’t be a know it all if you don’t agree with their pricing and their crazy mf 95% mark up the mf kindly decline…Thanks for your time-but unfortunately that is out of my budget and the numbers I was expecting 7 out of 10 times they will email you back asking you what numbers were you expecting
Copy and paste the same email it will make it easier instead of typing up a new email every time you emailed a different dealer

3 Likes

Good for you @Empirestate, took some work obviously but persistence paid off. :+1:t3:

Yea man good for you.

Reading through the approach you took, I’m not so sure if I could be that patient when car shopping. But I guess there goes the reason why some people like you get the killer deals and others only get “good” or mediocore deals.

Good advice. I was was really upfront with all of the SAs that I contacted. I always thanked them for their time when they couldn’t achieve my goals. I actually got a deal, I couldn’t walk away from, from one of the places that said they couldn’t come down that much.

What color did you get? What package ? how are you liking the car? I love mine all ready got pull over for speeding. I didn’t realize i was going so fast. car is smooth Was going 98 lol. haven’t got pulled over in 3 years

I am one of the folks that got a really good deal on a F-type SVR. Ultra Blue, sienna leather. Haven’t taken delivery. Just scheduled the transport. I agree with the method of being respectful and polite with everyone. You never know when they might be able to pass along a deal.

Wow a f-type svr gorgeous car and gorgeous color combo. Upload some pictures when you take delivery. Yeah follow the golden rule treat others as you would like to be treated.