Done deal 2017 e class 4matic lease $396 a month with tax just drive offs up front

Pretty good deal. If this new or a demo? You could have done MSDs to save even more. So you flew to MD and drove it back to AZ?

hey Jon yeah I wish I had the cash right now to do msd would of made a killer deal.
hate dealing with shipping companies yeah I work for southwest so I flew in for free then got a road trip out of it with my girlfriend.
tried dealers in California but looks like all the greatly discounted e300 were gone and Mercedes of San Jose has one that is pretty discounted but there mf is insane like 4.6
on another note the dealer I got my car from said they have 3 more left and are motivated to sell

1 Like

100% solid deal in my opinion on easily one of the most comfortable driving cars I’ve ever been in.

1 Like

Drives great especially over bumps coming from a suv also for a 4 cly this thing is fast I got 31 mpg on 2000 highway miles going 70 to 80 mph

1 Like

What is the name of the dealer?

Wow this is a great deal.

What’s the name of the dealer? I have been looking at a C class demo in Maryland. How many miles were on the car?

Would you mind sharing the dealer details here or through a pm? I live in the DMV and would love to replicate your deal!

Hello. Do you mind giving the dealer details? I live in az and would love to get a similar deal. Thank you.

I purchased the car in Maryland not in Arizona also this car was the one discounted the most off msrp so I don’t believe you will be able to replicate the same exact deal

Awesome deal for a 62k msrp mercedes! Congrats

Amazing deal, definitely deserves to be in Trophy Garage thread

1 Like

So i see it’s been asked if this was a new car or a demo with miles? Also, ‘you got them down to 45888’ after swa fleet 1000 (46888-1000) or before (45888-1000). Thanks in advance for clarification.

1 Like

From the pictures you posted, I’m guessing they were taken in Annapolis MD?

Awesome deal. How many miles on the car?

Obviously does not want to tell how many miles or where he got it. Wonder why?

I actually had 35 people send me private messages and responded to a lot of them. I actually built a great reIationship with my sales person don’t want my sales person getting flooded with inquiries saying that I sent them

Car was a demo
Car has 8k miles on it
This car was discounted the most of msrp by 2.5k
So you are looking at about $69 dollars more a month there also if you don’t have fleet which takes another $1000 off so are looking at about $27 more dollars a month which equals to about $98 total

2 Likes

No problem. I think I figured it out.

Nice deal! The E class is my favorite luxury car in it’s segment. The interior is totally top notch, and I love the ambient lighting at night. Enjoy!

What? Don’t want sales person to be flooded with sales inquiries?? The best thank you one can give a sales person is to send referrals his/her way…