Does your company Offer a GM supplier code? Tell you friends and Family to contact me if they work Apple, Cisco, Google, Oracle, Banks, Pepsi, and Many more. Get a extra discount on all of my Leases! PhilGileno@gmail.com ONE PAY available at discount

Hi everyone,
In the South bay we have a lot of companies who provide a GM supplier discount. You can check here to see if your company qualifies as well as apply for your authorization number. https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com64

If you work at a company with a GM discount get $15/mo off any lease I have with the supplier code. This is not how it usually works, this is me doing what do. most dealers will tell you “we are below supplier price already” and that true, so I am, but I use the money the code saves us to do extra discounts and they don’t. I’m giving away my secrets, but I know I have the lowest around So i’m not worried.

Bolt, Volt, Malibu, Equinox, Cruze. What ever car you want.
I’m sure it will be mostly Bolts and Volts due to free charging at a lot of comanies, But I can do it on any car. Contact me for a price list.

Phil Gileno "Chevy Phil"
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Also if you lease a car from me you can park for free in San Jose with this program. (or if you live in SJ)

http://parksj.org/parking-programs-services/clean-air-program/
Program benefits:
Those displaying a valid Clean Air Permit have the following benefits in San Jose:
Park free at all City of San Jose parking meters, but be sure to adhere to the posted time restrictions.
Park free at participating ParkSJ garages: Fourth Street, Third Street, Second & San Carlos and Market & San Pedro.
Park free at City of San Jose Parks and Recreation facilities
Eligibility:
Your vehicle must be registered in San Jose or purchased from a licensed dealership in San Jose.
Your vehicle must be eligible for the California Air Resources Board Green or White State of California Carpool lane sticker. A list of carpool sticker eligible vehicles can be found at http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/carpool/carpool.htm.
Neighborhood Electric Vehicles (NEV) are also eligible.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Alright, this is the time I’m always waiting for.
When managers “Release the Kraken” and say get us some deals Chevy Phil. My prices are usually the lowest around so there’s no negotiation left, except when managers are desperate. We’re tracking below the numbers we need to hit, so for the next few days I have some wiggle room. this is the time to get a deal if you’ve been close to making a decision but need a little more discount to make it compelling.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

In the South bay we have a lot of companies who provide a GM supplier discount. You can check here to see if your company qualifies as well as apply for your authorization number. https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com68

If you work at a company with a GM discount get $15/mo off any lease I have with the supplier code. This is not how it usually works, this is me doing what do. most dealers will tell you “we are below supplier price already” and that true, so I am, but I use the money the code saves us to do extra discounts and they don’t. I’m giving away my secrets, but I know I have the lowest around So i’m not worried.

I’m sure it will be mostly Bolts and Volts due to free charging at a lot of comanies, But I can do it on any car. Contact me for a price list.

Phil Gileno "Chevy Phil"
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

The piece of info you will need before coming to the dealership is called your “company code” it’s a 6 digit number you can get from you hr director or sometimes your company internal website or app. Make sure to get that before coming in if possible. Apple, Google, or Kaiser Don’t worry about the code because I have it.

Phil Gileno "Chevy Phil"
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

I get a lot of deals from the internal message board at google, if your company has one please add my reference so your coworkers can get my great deals too.

Phil Gileno "Chevy Phil"
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

if you’re already in the market for one of these vehicles this will probably be the lowest price of the year if you qualify. (except bolt, but the lowest so far) supplier price plus Asian conquest = crazies deal of the year

I’m setting up my weekend appointments today! i’m really hard to get a hold of on the weekends, that’s when i’m selling the cars I set up during the week. if you email me for a quote saturday afternoon you won’t get one until that night or maybe sunday night. So act now, lets set up our weekend. Or be patient this weekend if you gathering info for later in the month.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com
"you’ll never get rich, until you enrich the lives of others"

Do have registered dealer/broker like @ChevyPhil in tri-state region New Jersey, PA, NY? I could totally use the transparent services for my next ride!

I’m not sure, I don’t think so. MAybe… Post a NJ thread

Anyone in the market for Cruze, equinox, or Trax?

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Traverse LT cloth W/supplier price And current leased/owned asian vehicle
(email me for details or for a specific quote)

http://www.motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/traverse/2018/ (check out this article for trim level descriptions)

36 mo 10k miles
down incl all tax and fee’s. monthly incl tax 9.25%
$0 down $430/mo
$2,000 down $393/mo
$3,000 down $371/mo

24 Mo 10k miles
$0 down $487/mo
$1,250 down $432/mo
$2000 down $398/mo

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

n the South bay we have a lot of companies who provide a GM supplier discount. You can check here to see if your company qualifies as well as apply for your authorization number. https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com

Phil Gileno "Chevy Phil"
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Chevy Phil do you know if Booz Allen & Hamilton have such discounts?

Just to Remind everyone I work at capitol Chevrolet in san Jose. Someone at momentum claimed to me be lol. what a dirtbag move. please call/text/email the number listed to verify it’s me anytime someone claims to be me.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
PhilGileno@gmail.com

2018 Chevy One pay lease specials. (lease paid in full at signing. All inclusive of tax and fee’s)
it’s that time of year the 2018’s are discounted now. Here are some one pay leases i’vew done including the asian conquest lease rebate.

10k miles per year.
Must currently lease or own a asian vehicle.

(If you work for a company with Supplier pricing Subtract -$300 off any other model) ( google, apple, cisco, banks, and many more)

24/mo
2018 Trax LS - $5,000 24/mo stk# c20932, c20939
2018 Cruze LS - $5,000 24/mo stk# c20169, c20400
2018 Malibu LS - $6,600 24/mo stk# c19209, c19213
2018 Equinox LS - $5,300 24/mo stk# c20998, c21047

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Did I see Avon on the GM Supplier list? I do not know if the list I saw was accurate.

you can search your company on the gm supplier website

"Hi everyone,
In the South bay we have a lot of companies who provide a GM supplier discount. You can check here to see if your company qualifies as well as apply for your authorization number. https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com135

If you work at a company with a GM discount get $15/mo off any lease I have with the supplier code. This is not how it usually works, this is me doing what do. most dealers will tell you “we are below supplier price already” and that true, so I am, but I use the money the code saves us to do extra discounts and they don’t. I’m giving away my secrets, but I know I have the lowest around So i’m not worried."

We have this program going on until apr 30th

Phil, do you have info on how a company can apply for GM Supplier status? If so, can you share that info here? Thx

that’s is way above the dealership level and i’m not sure. They make a agreement with chevrolet as a company, so i’d start there.