Does anyone know if there is a production hold-up for the 23 Jeep GC 4xe 30th anniversary?

I have searched Jeep’s website for the entire country, and no dealership shows any of these being built, in-transit, or in-stock. Is there a production hold-up, or they simply have not produced the 30th anniversary yet? Thanks.

They haven’t produced any and as of a month ago, there was no information available regarding ordering one, etc (that maychave changed since, but that’s when i last tried).

For whatever it’s worth, the 30th anniversary is basically a base model with the lux package and the overland bumpers.

1 Like

Thanks Matt! I really like the blacked out look, 20-inch wheels, etc. And per Jeep’s website, they do not appear to lease for much more than a base, especially if you add options to the base. Big bang for the buck for the additional $4,700.00 for the 30th.

Especially if it’s a triple net deal.

4 Likes

Hey. Matt said I can get one for below triple net, so it is irrelevant. :rofl:

1 Like

Boston,I recall reading your Camaro LT1 threads from a few years ago, and snagged one myself.

2 Likes

This is also an option on the base… the base plus lux plus 20" wheel/black out package is about the same price (because its the same vehicle with slightly different bumpers)

2 Likes

I think the wheels are different even with the blacked out package or at least jeeps website it seems different.

Its a different wheel, but still a 20" black wheel

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.