Dodge Durango RT AWD 2020 MSRP 52670 deal?

They offered me 449 month
1000 down including everything
42 months

Please advise about this thanks.

OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT (May Replace Standard Equipment) Leather–Trimmed Bucket Seats
Ventilated Front Seats
Tungsten Interior Accent Stitch
Customer Preferred Package 22S
Blacktop Package
20–Inch x 8.0–Inch High Gloss Black Aluminum Wheels Gloss Black Exterior Mirrors
Gloss Black Badges
Power Sunroof
19–Harman Kardon® Amplified Speakers w/Subwoofer
825–Watt Amplifier

Need to break it down - a complete dealer sheet or selling price, rebates, MF etc…much more important than the wattage of the amplifier :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, but I have to way until tomorrow to get more details.

If it was me I’d pass on the 42mo term on an fca product, takes you out of warranty

2 Likes

Then post tomorrow :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Taking a stab at this in the calculator. This is about 14% off with estimating residual value on 42 months based on Edmunds 53% for 36. Payment wise it’s a great deal, that is if it isnt through FCA you could swap out of it That being said I wouldn’t want any lease outside of warranty it’s the whole point of leasing for me. Remove the money down and ask for 36 months numbers.

Thanks a lot I’ll take your advise appreciated.

I was just wondering how you made out with this deal? I’m actually starting to look at the identical truck.

Hi Javier; did you ended with a 36 month lease, would you mind sharing the details? Im in socal and Im looking for a Durango RT,

Thanks,

AaronG

Can you please tell me the dealer? I’m in New York and can travel to Jersey