Dodge demon build slot and scat back challenger

Demons all sold. Also have a wide body scat pack challenger for 5k over. (No clue if that’s a good deal)

Have a couple Demon build slots available at $60k over msrp. $5k deposit with the dealer.

All I’ve been seeing are 80-100k over from most dealers.

Text if interested!

Jim
215-359-6836

5 Likes

MT LLC ok??

That’s a nice opportunity for anyone interested given the market but I guess it begs the question (to Dodge): Are they gonna screw over the buyers of these like they did the buyers of the original Demons? It’s at the point where you can’t trust anything they say when it comes to “Final” or “Limited” runs. It’s like watching KISS or Motley Crue on their “farewell” tours :rofl:

6 Likes

No one here cares about the car. They just care about the profit margins.

11 Likes

Jim, that ain’t no tie-ota. Are you switching to the dark side? :sweat_smile:

FWIW - that is one of the better required deposits that I’ve seen. I’ll also agree that the $60k over is on the lower end of the spectrum…so far. I’ve seen up to $200k over. One of my more local dealer contacts had his sold (reserved) by 9 am yesterday @ $50k over.

2 Likes

These are infinitely cool cars, but once the markups take it in to 200k/300k+ plus territory I start to ask “what else costs that much?”

McLaren? Ferrari? Lamborghini?

2 Likes

I need to ask my friend about this, he already has the hellcat durango, charger and challenger, this would complete the set lol

1 Like

Yes or z06 money. Too much money sloshing around.

Especially since you can’t even access a lot of what these cars can do without a lot of hassle. Nobody is buying them to actually drive them though, I get that.

at least the Demon is built for drag racing, there are way more drag strips around than road courses where you can feel the full performance of a midengine car

1 Like

All the other cars people mentioned here are marked up as well. This is just the way it is now. Sure if you can get a z06 for msrp it’s a better deal. But that’s not happening either so it’s all relative.

Comparing it to a used lambo or Ferrari pricing isn’t inline either as they have way more after purchase costs then American muscle

Off topic, but that’s an unflattering pic lol

1 Like

Lol right,

Here, I help

2 Likes

I realized I haven’t seen @zaimer post for a while. The EQS threads making him :nauseated_face: lol

Still looks like a 40k muscle car ::

2 Likes

All gone. I’m not seeing anyone at under 100k now and several dealers saying they sold at 200 over! Not sure if that’s BS but wow

Suckers are born everyday :clown_face:

8 Likes

I’d imagine the suckers getting in at 60-70 over can make an easy 30k off the bigger suckers. All in all about 3300 suckers at an average MA of 65k just spent 214 mil over msrp.

1 Like

Did you personally sell any at 60k over?

1 Like