Dodge Charger Scat Pack 2017 -380?

I have a Charger Scat Pack with a sticker price of $47,460. This car is advertised for $43,858. The rebates for lease is $4,750. 36 month lease for 12,000 miles with $2,800 out of pocket, payment will be $380 plus tax. The residual is $30,225 and the money factor is .0022.

I like the discount he’s giving me on the car and the rebates are amazing but the money factor sucks. I put all this in the calculator on here and got 372. Can someone tell me if this is a good deal?

Just be sure your residual at 63% and MF are the correct figures. Also, generally around here, the advice is go for a zero-down lease. Just roll the down into the lease and you should be good to go. Even at ~$425/month that is a decent deal (not amazing, but decent) for a really, really fast car!

Not a good deal yet - check this forum, someone got it for 390 with zero drive off, so there is slight room for improvement.

I’m looking for a much shorter lease term. I’m interested in 24 or 36

Did you get any good deal, where are you shopping at. I’m in the similar boat as you are. Trying for scat pack for 24 months in Ohio.

I’m in SoCal. I’m going to try and negotiate with the dealerships

thanks for your swift response. I’m trying to get numbers here in Ohio, all numbers for scat Pat with sticker price are between 600 to 700 per month with 1000 to 2000 down. numbers are too high…appreciate if you can share your experiences when you get worked out…

Be interested to see how you get on in SoCal, please share once you have a deal.