Do you wax? (Your leased car)

I read that. 950 bucks? Something is off about the price.

It’s a high end detail. Could cost 1500+ here

Better be for exotics. I do not see myself paying that kind of money.

Insanity. Shit like this makes me think a wealth tax might not be such a bad idea.

I live about an hour from Tijuana on this side of the border and I really doubt anyone would take their cars there for any kind of detail and pay $950 for it (it could be meant in pesos), especially if the car is any exotic. Don’t forget you are talking Tijuana, they sell you a special insurance here just to make it across the border.

I googled $950 Mexican car wash and the results were not pretty…:joy:

1 Like

Well give us some examples. Scared to search it now.

Ursus waxes his cars once a year and his back twice a month

2 Likes

Did it involve donkeys?
Wait never mind, I don’t want to know.

Ok, I didn’t want to get slaughtered here, but I never wax my cars and wash them maybe 2-3 times a year, and mostly in drive-through external wash. But do wash a week or two after snow.

Let’s just say the farts on the seats will be the least of your worries them it’s over

I’m surprised a lot of hackrs don’t wash and wax their leased cars. I wash mine (weather premitting) every week. Once a year I decontaminate the car with Iron X & Clay. Then I compound (if needed) and then polish it, top it off with some sealant/wax. Takes me 12 hours. I’m not a super clean freak or anything but I enjoy the process and it’s pretty rewarding/therpeautic.

only reason i leased my car is because boston roads will wear the hell out of your new cars… salt, pot holes, massholes, etc…