Do you currently Lease or own a Asian Manufactured car? Extra $2,500 discount this month. @ChevyPhil For Equinox, Trax, Cruze, Malibu, Trucks, etc

1 Like

I’m doing quotes as I post this, Email me if you’re in the market for a specific vehicle and I’ll do those first.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Does a bmw lease officially qualify you? Seeing mixed opinions.

that’s over at Buick/GMC

Thought so. That’s unfortunate for me. Thanks for clearing that up.

Probably refers to certain base model Chevys, like last year’s rebate…e.g. 2017 base Traverse (below LS) was excluded.

You’re probably not finding a lot of base “L” trim stuff on the lots anyway… Aren’t they usually special order mostly for fleet sales?

Nothing for Volts or Bolt EVs (yet)? :neutral_face:

Even Volts & Bolt are included,

http://www.chevrolet.com/current-deals

I returned my Toyota lease yesterday……
Can I still qualify?

Volts and Bolts included. Both are in short supply though, only 500 bolts to split between all of us this month, we won’t have a lot until around July. More volts will be coming into dealers around April.
I know everyone is low on inventory if anyone wants one get it quick. Email me for quotes or check your local dealer for inventory if your out of area.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

It has to be current at the time you get your new lease.

1 Like

Please let us know some numbers. Thank you.

Phil, does this apply to Corvette leases too? Would it help make it slightly appealing?

How does this affect towards Cadillac products?

Are GMC trucks eligible as well?

I guess its time again for $50 cruze and $70 malibu. Hope they have this next year when my malibu lease expires.

1 Like

Go get one today.
The paperwork has not gone through yet, the wheel are usually turning at slow speed. You may have a chance if you have returned the car a day or two earlier than it was supposed to be turned in and have a vehicle registration card showing it as current.

Looking at the Trisha’s spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RcZQWs1LS3zdwbKAhyscZpcxqI0U0i3g3ov5kdVD_tg/edit#gid=0

It is not as impressive as the last years unless her “Conquest” does not include a full $2500?

2 Likes

Hey! Is anyone here in the market for a Sierra 1500 Denali?
Trying to see what the total incentives are and this is not showing up on autobytel…