Do you currently Lease or own a Asian Manufactured car? Extra $2,500 discount this month. @ChevyPhil For Equinox, Trax, Cruze, Malibu, Trucks, etc

Non GM only. The Regal has 2500 conquest or loyalty. That’s the only one I see right now with both (if Autobytel is correct).

yes, it does. I have a bmw lease and he told I am eligible for conquest.

Now I just need to know if my Honda is considered punched or not.

I think you’ll be ok, provided nothing has changed in a year’s time. I vaguely remember the dealer i was working with last year indicating he could use my Asian conquest twice, if I did it within a month.

41%20PM

I got the popcorn …let’s do this!

4 Likes

I thought that the error messages yesterday at the end of the month were bad…

2 Likes

In the past, has it been possible to lease two if you only have one Asian conquest?

It’s been awhile and I forgot the exact details about the Asian Conquest. Did it have to be a lease or was owning an Asian brand good enough to qualify?

I believe it was an Asian vehicle in the house…lease or own. Didn’t have to turn it in to qualify.

1 Like

This is what I was told.

Do all Chevy models qualify for this?

1 Like

So do we know if this is restricted to current leases, or can you also get the discount if you own an eligible Asian manufactured car?

2 Likes

As, sweet. Ownership included. Base model exclusion might be bad.

has to be a lease or owned in the household. I.D’s have to match or proof of address.

Thanks. Has to be a lease of the Asian vehicle, or any lease? We own a Nissan, have a current Chevy lease. Would that qualify?

1 Like

delete…2020202020202020

Okay, great. Thanks. Hopefully our Nissan Rogue S will qualify! Worried about the possible base model exclusion in the terms.

Keep in mind last year was the end of a lot of models, these new ones don’t have the same regular rebates the others did. Also most of these already have a $1,500 comp lease rebate and this takes its place, so if you’re already in the market for one of these its a good benifit, but it won’t be pulling people into the market like last year.

1 Like

check my one pay post for last months prices with the current lease 1,500. I’ll put together new ones for this month as soon as I can.