Do most of the Hyundai Palisade SEL come with no NAV?

I was checking Edmund’s inventory of the Hyundai Palisade SEL in my area and out of the 130+ vehicles within 75 miles of me only 1 SEL trim came with Guidance Package (NAV). Is this accurate and only the Limited ones get that package as standard? Is it hard to find a SEL with NAV?

You need a limited or SEL with drive guidance to get factory nav. They’re less common. The factory nav is great though, includes the larger screen, and has improved semiautonomous driving on the highway.

1 Like

So then the Edmund’s inventory is accurate in that in the SoCal area hardly any SEL with NAV? So pretty much if we want NAV get the Limited I assume.

I went with an SEL with drive guidance/sunroof/convenience/premium packages. There weren’t a ton out there, but dealers tend to be easier to negotiate with on the SELs

What sort of discount did you get? Where are you located since it seems in my area only 1 showing up with NAV that is a SEL? What was your MSRP?

I have seen better pre-incentive discounts done sense.

I would double-check that data through either Cars.com and/or Cargurus

Well I checked with Hyundai website too and did a SEL build with NAV and it too shows only 1 vehicle matching within 100 mile radius of me.

So are dealers still doing MSRP on these or can one be had for 5-10% discount off MSRP before incentives?

5-10% can be done, but expect to have a lot more trouble making it happen then other cars

I wonder if we will see any better deals in the coming months on the Palisade. I have Lexus NX lease that is ending end of next month and need to get into a new vehicle. I am in the market for 3 row SUV. Looking at XC90, Atlas, Ascent, QX60, etc. Want something that has useable 3rd row and updated tech that lease well. If the Palisades will be better deals in the next few months I can extend my lease a bit and see what happens. Otherwise, I’d like to get into something new right away.

All Palisades trims even base SE gives you the Nav via Apple Car Play and Android Auto…