DMVLease July BMWs: 2022 builds - 330ix, M340ix, M3, M4, 540ix, M550ix, X3 & X4 30i & M40i, X5 40i & M50i, X7, & more!

Yes Thank you

1 Like

I’m with you. I fell in love with the massaging seats but ended up with a $50 back massager on Amazon. I know it’s weird that a BMW driver is a penny pincher.

3 Likes

Sorry, the next two incoming ones also don’t have massage seats, and they’re already in production, so they can’t be modified.

Thank you 202020

Did you want to think about that one and take @West_Indian’s suggestion? :slight_smile:

You asked for it - here they are: 540i xDrive vehicles! Do not hesitate; these will not last. I get a lot of asks about these, so here you go.

$499 fee for either one.

1. 2021 540i xDrive - en route and almost at dealership
    Bernina grey (yay!) on black dakota - $73,750 - 11% off
    M sport
    DA plus
    shadowline
    parking assistance
    premium
    heated steering

For 36/10: $642 + tax per month with $2,000 + registration at signing.
Subtract $750 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty or corporate.

2021 540i xDrive - in production (but can no longer be modified)
Black on black dakota - $72,750 - 11% off
M sport
DA plus
parking assistance
premium
heated steering

For 36/10: $632 + tax with $2,000 + registration at signing.
Subtract $750 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty or corporate.

Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvSSlgwrveu6OXj5GDStUbdInFVBM_VEwENmHrONCVAoTv5Q/viewform

Spreadsheet - many more cars in stock - these are examples (I still have to put these cars into the sheet.).

Pricing improvement!

I can now offer both 430i xDrives and M440is at 10% off before incentives and with base MF. There are several in stock for either one.

I’m waiting to see what we can do on other models, so stay tuned!

I have one M4 competition build slot available at MSRP but with base MF.

First person to grab it gets it!

$499 broker fee.

Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvSSlgwrveu6OXj5GDStUbdInFVBM_VEwENmHrONCVAoTv5Q/viewform

Spreadsheet - many more cars in stock - these are examples (I still have to put these cars into the sheet.).

I’m going to be on the road and mostly unable to answer messages until night time both today and tomorrow. Please call (833) 696-0997 if you need to reach me.

Thanks!

Delayed until tomorrow - sorry for any confusion!

1 Like

Wow, it was completely unnecessary for you to respond that way. You’ve had all of two posts on the forum; way to contribute.

7 Likes

I have a modifiable X7 M50i build slot available at 8% off, and I also have a couple of 540i xDrive slots at 11% off - jump on these now!

Please fill out the form for specific requests!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvSSlgwrveu6OXj5GDStUbdInFVBM_VEwENmHrONCVAoTv5Q/viewform

1 Like

sent email with request

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll get back to you tonight because I am driving all day.

Buyers changed their minds about what cars they wanted; discounts are going down in a week, so grab these or a build slot now!

1 Like

I have 2 M340i build slots that just became available at 10% off before incentives and base MF.

I should hopefully have some interesting end-of-year deals coming tomorrow (good through January 4).

Please fill out the form for specific requests!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvSSlgwrveu6OXj5GDStUbdInFVBM_VEwENmHrONCVAoTv5Q/viewform

@Ashleigh
Any chance you have any deals for PA on BMW X3 M40i?

Options include premium pkg, parking pkg, wireless charging, hi sound and vented seats?

Absolutely! Ventilated seats may be the toughie since they’re not generally on the cars that come in without being ordered. Is that an absolute must?

Ventilated seats are not a must, more of a nice to have. M adaptive suspension and executive package I would say are more important.

Adaptive M is what will throw you into needing to order. I’ve literally gotten 15 requests for it in the last few weeks. I have one or two with executive but nothing in stock with adaptive M.

I have another build slot at 10% off if you’d like to take it!