DMV Lease South BMWs: 2022 builds - 330i, M340i, M3, M4, 540i, M550ix, X3 & X4 30i & M40i, X5 40i & M50i, X7, & more

Driver Assistance Pro.

1 Like

Driving assistance professional.

It depends on the car but that’s from an X3. On an X5, it’s the active driving assistant pro and traffic jam assist.

1 Like

There are less than 10 2021 M4 bases (manual transmission) within 500 miles of anywhere in Florida, and there are none that are blue! Save money overall with a massive discount, base MF, much lower $500 doc fee, and ship the car down!

Available but definitely won’t last - due at the dealership next week!

2021 M4 base (6MT/manual) - $82,000 - 9% off
Tanzanite
parking assistance
executive
orbit gray wheels
ventilated seats
CF trim

For 36/10: $857 + tax with $2,500 + registration due at signing.

$499 broker fee.

1 Like

Almost at the dealership - get it while we can leave the plastic on for shipping!

2021 M440i convertible - 10% off - $71,500
Arctic race blue on cognac
parking assistance
premium
remote start
19" wheels
neck warmer
HK sound
wireless charging

For 36/10: $727 + tax with $2,500 + registration at signing.
Subtract $500 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty or corporate.

$499 broker fee.

1 Like

A lot of people in the south ask for xDrive cars but they’re hard to find. Here’s the cheapest one you’ll find with good options!

Oddly-optioned X3 xDrive 30i is by far the absolute CHEAPEST you’ll find on this car! It’s essentially a $50,000 build, which would be 15% off at this selling price on a BRAND-NEW, just arrived 2021.
I do not expect this one to last.

Black on canberra - $48,000
heated front seats
DA pro
convenience

For 36/10: $439 + tax with $2,000 + registration at signing.
Subtract $750 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty or corporate.

The x3 mentioned above, where in the south is it located?

Hi, it’s located in MD. All of my customers from the south either travel to the dealership or ship their cars, and the lower doc fee and larger discount more than make up for that.

Thanks! Could you message me the details?

1 Like

Do you ship to Washington?
I am looking to get an X3 in Seattle area and wanted to know if you ship there or provide assistance in this zip(98004)?

Hi there, definitely! Shipping there isn’t cheap, so you’d have to say the discount you get there (and we know the dealers there tend to be less than great), doc fees, etc. - the deal overall vs. my deal and shipping. There’s also the option to do a build for the same discount and do courtesy delivery for $750 in the Bay area and drive it back up.

Hey Ashleigh what do you have available currently for M3 or M4 lease automatic

Hi, I have a build slot for an M3 comp. available.

But nothing available in the immediate moment for either a 3 or 4?

Only manual transmission base models. The only M4 comp. I can get right now is a crazy one with carbon everything possible, and it’s over $100,000.

1 Like

M3 comp. build is sold. More to come soon!

Today is the last day to lock in March terms! Let me know if you want to get yourself in today! The current month’s program does not run through Saturday or Sunday, as some people have asked.

Lots of new cars are in, still plenty of stock, and busy busy (plus all these tax changes and extensions are keeping me really busy on the attorney side of my life too :wink: )!

I’m getting to everyone’s responses but it’s the last day of the month, so please keep that in mind.

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Hi Ashleigh, do you still have available 330i(or 330xi if there is no 330i)? Thanks!

Hi, I have some 330ix. I see your e-mail and will reply there!

1 Like

Looking for info. on an X3M, won’t let me PM on here.

1 Like

Can you email me at ashleigh@dmvlease.com? Thanks!