DMV Lease South BMWs: 2022 builds - 330i, M340i, M3, M4, 540i, M550ix, X3 & X4 30i & M40i, X5 40i & M50i, X7, & more

BMW is offering 1.9% interest.

@M_Alpha_Sierra - I have X5s that fit this, but now that many dealerships are out of X5s, the dealership has moved pricing to MSRP, and I can’t get a discount on them at this time. What I have and what is in production is likely to be all that I’ll have until August, and they’re already flying off the lot.

@Bha - I have one M340i in production and one more modifiable, but they are MSRP due to how few there are on the ground. I have one X3 M40i that I should be able to get 6% off.

@dangrafm - Not in Georgia but they can be picked up or shipped. I have very few left - same rules as X5 - MSRP.

For anyone else who has been trying to reach me: I am still at my parents’ house, and we lost internet over the last two days and also were without power for a bit. I am working on getting back to everyone but please have patience. As you can imagine, not answering anything for two days has me very backed up.

1 Like

I is the M340 I and X Drive?

hey, haven’t been on the forum for a while but its unfortunately vehicle leasing time (at the wrong time) …still trying to catch up
what can you get off MSRP on 21 330E RWD. I am in GA.
Thanks!

Yes, the M340i is xDrive.

@amatot - Sorry, I don’t have any 330es right now!

Looking for a 330i, blue portimao, M sport package. Could be a loaner or CPO. Zip code 77459.

Thanks

John

Hi John,

I have a $54,000 one en route. I don’t work with loaners, and you can’t lease a CPO car. The car would need to be shipped to Texas though. It is 10% off with base MF.

Can you please send me more car details an estimated payments?

Thanks

John

Hello
I am looking to lease either a 228 or 330i 4 door sedan for zip code 33578
36 months / 10K miles. Zip code is 33578
I am looking to get this for my sister
Any deals available ? If yes can you please share the details?

Thanks

Hey Ashleigh, did you see my emails to move forward?

Thanks,

Julio

Do you have loyalty?

@leaselover1 - Will this be in your name or hers? Is there loyalty? What’s your budget?

@julso - I thought your last email was that you were discussing it with your wife? I’ll check; I’m on a plane however, so it may be a little while.

Hi
It will be in her name and there is no loyalty. She is currently leasing an Accord.
She would like to stay within 400$ - 425$
Thanks

Hi Ashleigh, thanks for getting back to me. We are ready to move forward. :slight_smile:

Sounds good, I’ll email you my phone # in case it is easier to discuss it over the phone or text.

Thanks!

Hi Ashleigh, just texted you today about X3 and X4. Located in MA and looking to acquire immediately. Thanks

Hi,
you don’t do Texas deals anymore?

Hi,

Do you have any 2021 430i in stock?

Hi, please check your email and get back to me,

Sam

Hi,

I have submitted the google questionare. Let me know if there are any issues. Thanks

Hi, any M4 Comp AWD build slot?

Zip: 06106

I do but customers ship their cars in from out of state.

@Sk_Park - only convertibles, no coupes.

@sd619 - when was it sent? I get about 200 a day right now!

@doter666 - same as above, please!

@Achraf_Mustafa - I have one about to go into production but it is at MSRP.

Hey Ashleigh, i just put my email request at the top of your inbox. Please let me know how to move forward. :slight_smile:

1 Like