Ashleigh's review thread - servicing: NY, NJ, CT, PA, DC, MD, VA, FL, & all other states. Can source cars nationwide!

For a zero stress and seamless process, work with Ashleigh! Ashleigh was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We absolutely love our new X5. This was one of the few times there was no stress in purchasing our new car. She helped us build the vehicle to suit our needs, walked us through the process, and kept us updated throughout all the way until delivery. Thank you so much, Ashleigh! We hope to work with you again in the future! Gabrielle & Pete R.

1 Like

Working with Ashleigh was a pleasure. She was thoroughly professional, helpful, patient, and responsive throughout the process. I would highly recommend working with her to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Got a brand new M8 via Ashleigh today, 10/10 - everything exactly as promised, even gave me a better deal after I already put down a deposit and a better program appeared! Honestly was a bit nervous at first giving a deposit and getting a $150K+ car from someone on a forum only known by a first name from 3 states away, but she’s for real :slight_smile: highly recommend

4 Likes

Thank you so much, Lenny! It was a pleasure working with you. I’m always happy when programs improve and I’m able to give people a better price, especially when it’s almost $100 per month. Enjoy the car! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Took too long to leave this review. Pleasure working with Ashleigh, she was patient and gave me time to look at all my options with different brands. In the end went with a BMW build she had about to enter production. Was even able to customize interior colors and packages. Car got here sooner than anticipated and was able to work out a better deal in the end saving me a few dollars by the time it arrived.

10/10 experience! Can’t wait to work out my next lease with her

Ashleigh is easy to work with and provides all the details you would need to make you feel comfortable. I had been emailing with her for a couple weeks and finally decided to make a deal on the last day of the month. I gave up on negotiating/emailing with dealers and wasting hours of my life, and needless to say it was well worth it for the deal I received. First time I’ve used a broker and I will be coming back to Ashleigh for all my new BMW leases moving forward and referring friends/family.
The entire process was smooth/quick and the transaction was super easy! Highly recommend

Thanks so much, John! It was a pleasure working with both of you, and I know she’s relieved to be over with the search! Now we just need to figure out what you’re doing once your X3M matures! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:star2: A Shoutout to Ashleigh from DMVLEASE! :star2:

I wanted to take a moment to share my incredible experience with Ashleigh, the BMW car broker from DMVLEASE. If you’re in the market for a lease and looking for someone who goes above and beyond to make it happen, Ashleigh is your go-to person!

From the very beginning, Ashleigh demonstrated professionalism, extensive knowledge, and a genuine passion for helping clients find their dream car. She took the time to understand my needs, preferences, and budget, ensuring that I would be presented with the perfect options.

Throughout the entire process, Ashleigh provided outstanding customer service. She was always prompt with her responses, patiently answered all my questions, and guided me through every step with ease. Her attention to detail was impressive, and she made sure that no aspect of the lease went overlooked.

What truly sets Ashleigh apart is her dedication and commitment to her clients. She took the time to search for the best deals, negotiate on my behalf, and found me an incredible lease that exceeded my expectations. Her expertise in the field and strong network of contacts allowed her to secure a fantastic deal that I wouldn’t have been able to find on my own.

Ashleigh’s professionalism, knowledge, and warm personality made the entire process enjoyable and stress-free. She genuinely cares about her clients and strives to provide them with the best possible experience. It’s evident that she takes pride in her work and goes the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.

If you’re looking for a car broker who will prioritize your needs, deliver exceptional results, and provide top-notch service, I highly recommend reaching out to Ashleigh at DMVLEASE. She will undoubtedly exceed your expectations and make your car leasing experience a memorable one.

Thank you, Ashleigh, for your outstanding service and for helping me find the perfect lease! I will definitely be referring my friends and family to you in the future.

#DMVLEASE #CarBroker #BMWLease #ExceptionalService #HighlyRecommended

Miguel

What can I say? Such a wonderful person to work with. Ashleigh, is such a friendly, knowledgeable and responsive person. She helped me get into a 2023 m340xi with discount off the msrp when local

dealerships wouldn’t even entertain it. I am looking forward to looking with her again in the near future (next year sometime)for another vehicle. If you are looking for someone to work with for your next vehicle then Ashleigh is the right person for it!

1 Like

I had the most incredible experience working with Ashleigh to bring home my dream car, the BMW M340i xDrive. Not only did they exceed all expectations as a car broker, but I also had the opportunity to experience a BMW Performance Center Delivery.

From the start, Ashleigh shared my excitement for the M340i xDrive. The deal they secured was exceptional, especially for how difficult it is to get an M340I xDrive these days. The entire buying process was seamless and stress-free.

But what truly set Ashleigh apart was their connection with the BMW Performance Center. They arranged for me to experience the thrill and precision of the M340i xDrive firsthand. The opportunity to unleash the power of the M340i on the track was an unforgettable experience that I’ll never forget.

Throughout the journey, Ashleigh was more than a car broker; they became a trusted friend. Their friendly and attentive approach made me feel supported every step of the way. They answered all my questions, addressed all concerns promptly, and made the entire first-time experience feel like a partnership

If you’re looking for a great hassle-free deal, I cannot recommend Ashleigh enough. Their exceptional service, expertise, and connections will ensure that you not only find your dream car but also create lasting memories.

I will certainly be going through Ashleigh for my next BMW :blush:

1 Like