👠 Ashleigh's April BMWs: 330ix - 10%; 5 series - 9%; i4 and iX - 11%; i5 - 10%; X3 - 9%; X5 - 9%; X7 - 8%!

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Let’s go to 12% off this one.
iX M60 - 12% off and base MF
36/10
$1,264 + tax with $3,000 + registration at signing.

I also have an M850ix coupe with DA pro and a bunch of carbon on it at 9% off.
36/10
$1,413 + tax per month with $2,850 + registration at signing.
Subtract $1,500 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty.

2023 X5M - non-comp. - 6% off with base MF.
36/10
Subtract $750 from incentives if you don’t have corporate or loyalty.
$1,663 + tax per month with $3,100 + registration at signing.

I can also do about 12% off an XM for those who are interested.

1 Like

Hi do you have any 540s?

Hi there, I have one or two available. What are you looking to get in one?

12% off 2024 iX xDrive 50s! Let’s blow these out!

36/10
$879 + tax with $2,300 + registration at signing.

I also have a 2024 X7 M60i available at MSRP.

The launch editions of the 2024 530ix and 2024 i5 M60 are available, as in production numbers are in the system. There is only one of each of them.

I am looking for purcharsing a 2024 X5 50e in NJ in a few weeks, black with premium package, assistant driving pro + parking assistance. Could you get me any inventory car or if build with a current allocation? I’ve also sent you an email. thanks!

These are hard to get. The only one I had sold this weekend. You’d have to go into the order bank to wait for the next allocation, so nothing will be available in a few weeks, unfortunately.

Any i4’s available or coming?

Hi! I just replied on the other thread where I was tagged. I have one eDr35 available to customize.

An M340ix randomly dropped in ready to go with no wait. It’s at MSRP though, but if you’ve been trying to get one, you know it’s not easy to get these days and there’s a long wait.

36/10
$959 + tax with $2,500 + registration at signing.
Subtract $1,000 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty.

Reach out for details!

1 Like

Sent you a PM and filled out that form regarding an x3. Let me know, appreciate the feedback earlier.

1 Like

Apparently today is the day random cars drop into the pipeline. For everyone asking about an X5 M60i, here’s an individual one. It’s at MSRP and the lease isn’t pretty. The car is in production.

3 Likes

It looks like the June MF for 2023s is 0.0019 and is 0.0021 for 2024s. It looks like there are still loyalty leases with 39-month terms, but while the residual is the same as a 36-month term, there is no special MF. Therefore, anyone who said they were waiting just lost out big-time - sorry.

2 Likes

I am interested in an X5 or equivalent mid size luxury SUV. Based in NJ. Anything available?

Yes, lots of X5s available. Did you email me too?

Can you share the inventory and details? Yes, I think I sent an email last evening as well

I can’t share all the inventory; it’s too many cars to list. We’d need to narrow it down a little by color, options, etc.

White color and standard options.

I reached out in email. Looking to move on an M60 ix.

1 Like

Please email me again so it’s at the top of my inbox. I got 100 emails in the last 2 days so it’s a little crazy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

m8 still available?