DMV Lease July BMWs: iX - 9-10%; X5 50e - 6%; X3 M40i - 4%; 330ix - 6%. Avail.: M4; M5; X3M; etc

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Yes, I have X7 builds available.

Great. Can you please let me know what the process is? I have a current X6 Lease that is coming up due this month…What do you need from on the build except for the build#? how long would the the production take? Are there any discounts off MSRP? Please send me the details so that I can get started.

I’ll message you.

Hi, im interested in purchasing the X5 xdrive 4.0i.
White ext brown int. M sport. Premium package. Heated seats steering wheel, climate control. Shadowline package. Driving assist and or parking assist is a want but not necessary.

Hi, please message me or e-mail me at ashleigh@dmvlease.com with your zip code, whether you have loyalty or corporate, and if you are purchasing or leasing. Thanks.

A customer backed out as M5 comp. contract was being printed. Someone else has been dragging his feet on submitting an application, so the first person to contact me and get an application in gets it. As a reminder, as of January 1, my fee is $599 and the no fee promotion has ended.

2023 M5 Comp. - 6% off
$123,000 MSRP
36/10 (better on the balloon; see below):
$1,557 + tax per month with $3,000 + registration at signing
Subtract $750 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty or corporate.

is M340 still available?

As far as I know it is, but they are holding at a 3% discount on it right now.

I may be interested in the M5. Is there a # I can call you at?

Yes! 833-696-0997 is my number.

As expected, things got a little worse (and yet several people insisted that things would be better in January?).

MF appears to be 0.00185 across the board. A cursory look also shows that models that had lease cash have dropped it and now it’s just loyalty/corporate. Loyalty appears to have increased by $250 on a 5 series but dropped by $250 on an X5.

2 Likes

Anything for M3/M4? Select finance rates? Any loyalty that can be used? Talking 2023 MY cars

4.59% APR. $500 for loyalty. M4 Comp. xDrive balloon is 33%. I have two en route at MSRP. :slight_smile:

The $500 loyalty is new for 2023 M4 comp xdrive lease or finance?

It’s for both! It’s been $500 for months and months and months.

1 Like

Hello. I’m interested in BMW 230i xdrive 2022 for my son. Need it for lease 36/10. Currently BMW owner. Can I have ammproximate monthly payment and how much out of pocket?

Look at the first post. Follow the instructions.

Hi, I see your email, but I need your zip code.

Once again, a reminder to everyone - please provide your zip code. Taxes and fees vary greatly from state-to-state, and in some states, city-to-city and county-to-county. I cannot express this enough.

1 Like

Hello, zip 18914

I replied to your email, but as I explained, I don’t have any 230s in stock, only a custom build available, so it’s whatever colors and options your son wants for the car.