šŸ‘  Ashleigh's April BMWs: 330ix - 10%; 5 series - 9%; i4 and iX - 11%; i5 - 10%; X3 - 9%; X5 - 9%; X7 - 8%!

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hey no worries!

Unfortunately, no loyalty
:smiling_face_with_tear:

:slight_smile:
Numbers are $30 better per month if you have corporate. This is finishing production and not in stock though:

Iā€™m also within $15 a month of the 330ix on a 530ix with M sport, just an FYI:

Thanks god, no migrane this time

2 Likes

got mark walburg giving a deep tissue massage

1 Like

Thankfully not. This is really the year Iā€™m falling apart though. Iā€™ve been in a walking boot for 9 weeks, because I nearly tore my Achilles. When I did that, I tumbled down the street and landed on my knee and my arm, so Iā€™ve been in a lot of pain. Going back to the doctor because I think I tore a ligament in my arm - not fun. Itā€™s been rough.

Get Well Soon Love GIF by sendwishonline.com

3 Likes

Thank you! Iā€™m turning a round age with a 0 at the end of it this year, so it figures that Iā€™m falling apart. Hahaha.

Too much information. I was joking :grin:

3 Likes

wow youā€™re turning 30 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Iā€™d rather be transparent with people. Plus, itā€™s kind of comedic how it happened. It was caught on my parentsā€™ ring camera, too.

Video or it didnā€™t happen :rofl:

5 Likes

See, now that is going too far. Plus, you can see my parentsā€™ car and license plate in it!

The best youā€™re going to get is a snippet of me on the ground. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a person on the ground?

Looks more like @jeisensc

7 Likes

Mashed @jeisensc

8 Likes

Incoming M3 xDrive available at MSRP.

1 Like

Iā€™ve fallen down in the street before. But vodka was involved. :rofl:

2 Likes

There were rocks, but no vodka!

A healthy amount of allocations came in for 2024 X5 xDrive 40is, so Iā€™ll be posting those with discounts today or tomorrow!

X3s were still incredibly slim - I have two in stock and only 3 allocations. There is also one X3 M40i.

Iā€™m also still doing 10% off 530ix with base MF - donā€™t miss out on these, especially if you have loyalty!

Any plug in hybrid sedans coming soon?

I sent PM to you.