šŸ‘  Ashleigh's April BMWs: 330ix - 10%; 5 series - 9%; i4 and i5 - 10%; X3 - 9%; X5 - 9%; X7 - 8%!

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

@DMVLease I donā€™t have loyalty. I was looking for an X3 sdrive (package/shadowline) NOT then X3m which i think was for @Koiost1

Actually, look at the top of the reply. :slight_smile: I donā€™t have any sDrive, only xDrive. We can order an sDrive though, but it would have to be an allocation later this month. Do you have corporate? The terms are best with loyalty, and okay with corporate.

I apologize to anyone waiting for a response from me. Iā€™ve had a horrible migraine for 12 hours, and it wonā€™t quit. Iā€™ll try to get back to everyone tonight.

Time for a new husband

1 Like

Hi, I am interested in the X3M, can you PM the spec sheet? thank you

Hah, I donā€™t have one of those, unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?). Time to set up the LH dating classifieds!

@Vaosan - sent!

To everyone else, Iā€™m so sorry about the last few days. I have never been hit by a migraine this hard, so please understand Iā€™m working through a massive backlog and will get back to everyone today and tomorrow. I made an appointment with a neurologist to finally tackle these debilitating headaches, but many doctors are booked until August! :upside_down_face:

That being said, weā€™re going to blow out some 530ix at 10% off:
$62,000
Premium
19" wheels
wireless charging

39/10 loyalty lease:
$575 + tax per month with $2,000 plus reg. at signing.
Remember that Iā€™m not posting this with MSDs to make it look artificially low, but you can use MSDs.

36/10 non-loyal lease:
$648 + tax per month with $2,075 + registration at signing.
Subtract $1,500 from incentives if you donā€™t have corporate.

$65,500 car
Shadowline
M sport
Premium
Heated steering

39/10 loyalty lease:
$612 + tax per month with $2,050 + registration at signing.

36/10 non-loyal lease:
$690 + tax with $2,115 + registration at signing.
Subtract $1,500 from incentives if you donā€™t have corporate.

2 Likes

Any 23 x5 x drive40. M sport would be nice but optional.

Yes, I have several different ones. Can you email me at ashleigh@dmvlease.com and let me know your zip and whether you have loyalty?

Thanks!

Hey thereā€¦ looking for an X5 OR X6 m50i . Please msg me what u have in stock.

My zip is 60563 and yes loyalty eligible.

Sorry, I have nothing. The ship sailed on these 2023s a while ago. The only thing I have that is relatively is an X6M, but the payment for that is nothing like the payment for an M50i.

Hi. Just FYI, I sent you an email te the 530xi $65.5K this morning. Please respond when you get a chance. Thank you.

1 Like

Hey any edrive 35 in stock for ny?

Hi, nothing in stock yet. The first ones are just starting to hit the ground. I have a few awaiting transit. What colors and options do you want?

Any i4s available? Current MB lease is up in May and looking for a good lease on a Mercedes, BMW, or Audi. Pretty open on what I get next.

See above. No i4 edrive 35 on the ground and those and some edrive 40s are waiting to ship.

Any light color is good with me and looking for premium pckg and parking assist Harmon K sound system and 19inch wheels :wheel:

Unfortunately, something like that will need be an order, because I donā€™t have anything with HK sound.

1 Like

Just an FYI to everyone - thanks for the interest in all these cars! I cleared my backlog, but I got more than 50 emails today, so Iā€™m trying to work through them all. I just canā€™t sit at the computer for 14 hours a day every day, so thanks for understanding. :slight_smile:

I have an M760ix loaner at 20.4% off and Iā€™m only charging my regular $599 fee. Letā€™s not get greedy here. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: DMV Lease review thread - servicing: NY, NJ, CT, PA, DC, MD, VA, FL, & all other states. Can source cars nationwide