👠 Ashleigh's April BMWs: 330ix - 10%; 5 series - 9%; i4 and iX - 11%; i5 - 10%; X3 - 9%; X5 - 9%; X7 - 8%!

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

See above. No i4 edrive 35 on the ground and those and some edrive 40s are waiting to ship.

Any light color is good with me and looking for premium pckg and parking assist Harmon K sound system and 19inch wheels :wheel:

Unfortunately, something like that will need be an order, because I don’t have anything with HK sound.

1 Like

Just an FYI to everyone - thanks for the interest in all these cars! I cleared my backlog, but I got more than 50 emails today, so I’m trying to work through them all. I just can’t sit at the computer for 14 hours a day every day, so thanks for understanding. :slight_smile:

I have an M760ix loaner at 20.4% off and I’m only charging my regular $599 fee. Let’s not get greedy here. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: DMV Lease review thread - servicing: NY, NJ, CT, PA, DC, MD, VA, FL, & all other states. Can source cars nationwide

2022 or 2023? And what color/specs?

1. I am not giving out full specs because people have been going around me.
1 Like

Can you tell me colors? Options? What is MSRP? Any Macan Loaners left?

Sorry, I had to.

2 Likes

I saw a really ugly cinnamon-like MB yesterday. I’ll just pretend it’s that. I’m just going to tell people it’s Vermont Bronze, like a penny on wheels.

3 Likes

KIA looks better than latest BMWs, and that says something.

1 Like

Customer picked up his X6 today but took a spin in the XM.

4 Likes

It’s actually growing on me…

1 Like

It’s horrible in lighter colors. My friend sent me this yesterday of one in Brooklyn Gray.

It’s horrible in any color.

9 Likes

How does it drive?

Like a tank! The guy in the blue one really liked it even though it’s huge. I haven’t driven one yet. The guy in the blue one custom ordered an X6 though, so he already has a “big” car.

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

1 Like

Yea that’s bad. Blacked out looks decent. I edited a BMW logo in the middle of the back and it honestly looks a lot better

1 Like

Whats the monthly lease on these?