👠 Ashleigh's April BMWs: 330ix - 10%; 5 series - 9%; i4 and i5 - 10%; X3 - 9%; X5 - 9%; X7 - 8%!

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hey hows it going? Are able to get deals for NY customers on a m8 gc comp or alpina b8? Looking for 36mo/10k, please let me know. Thanks!

Hi there - absolutely! I don’t have an M8 GC right now, only coupes and convertibles, so we’d need to wait for the next one. Alpinas are special order on demand. I should be able to do 3% on either one.

1 Like

Hello any X5 4.0 AWD drive deals?

Hi there, I have some at 5% off with base MF. It’s just a matter of colors and features.

Sold.

White full-tax-credit-eligible X5 45e back on the market after buyer suddenly backed out before picking it up. It’s priced at MSRP and there’s no broker fee.

Please don’t be a jerk and go around me like someone did on the black one.

Contact me at ashleigh@dmvlease.com or fill out my form: DMV Lease Questionnaire.

I recently worked with Ashleigh @Ashleigh and I feel compelled to write this-- her team’s communication including clarity about pricing is commendable and no broker fee is an icing on the cake- The trick in my opinion when you have so many options is to look at the total pricing as broker/doc fees can vary considerably-- good luck!

1 Like

A new forum user here also looking for an X5 40i 36/12k lease. Is there a calculator somewhere to look at the options?

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you so much! I hope we can find something that works!

Approximately what MSRP are you looking to get?

What is your zip, and do you have loyalty or corporate?

Zip is 07041, Loyalty (Assumed this means I had BMW before and/or used their financial services). MSRP - just started looking, will do some research

Have you had a BMW in the last 12 months?

M4 CSL available!

2 Likes

Yes. Had one till April of this year.

Here’s the calculator for one that is $73,000, which will get you something decently loaded. I just delivered this one for $72,770 yesterday, for instance.

What’s the spec on the m3 comp?

Any discounts on the 228xi Gran coupe?

Here you go.

@SamS I only have 2 available, but I can check if they interest you (they’re the same):
Both are white on oyster with convenience and remote start, the lights package, heated seats and steering.

any 3 series available?

Hi, I only have one in stock. We can continue the discussion on the email thread we already have going.

1 Like

Going to PM you