DMV Lease July BMWs: iX - 9-10%; X5 50e - 6%; X3 M40i - 4%; 330ix - 6%. Avail.: M4; M5; X3M; etc

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Why a shortage of this specific model?
This is actually what im looking for 2022/23 X3 X or Sdrive30 with Premium package with red leather.
12k/36
What is the current RV and MF on these deal ? Many thanks!

They just haven’t been producing many and there are some 2022s coming from South Africa that have been stuck.

I’m going to be at MSRP on this until more start to trickle in, so it’s going to be a dirty lease. I’d need your zip to quote you though.

It’s 55% for 36/12 and 0.0021.

1 Like

oh I see, thanks for the info! Im in south Florida Palm beach ( 33406) with all the sharks lol. It sounds like its not a good time for that model.

At this point, i might be considering the X1 Msport since it was the new I8 software technology in it and might more available than the X3. if you do have info on this I would be interested to know.

I have some information on it. Can you email me at ashleigh@dmvlease.com? Thanks!

Available right now!

2023 X5 xDrive 40i - 5% off, no broker fee, base MF.

36/10:
$1,059 + tax with $2,500 + registration at signing.
Subtract $1,750 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty or corporate.

Any juicey loaner deals?

1 Like

I honestly haven’t had a loaner deal in two years. Most of the loaners I know about have 10,000+ miles, if not 20,000! Definitely not worth leasing or even trying to lease them at that point. I’ll ask around though!

1 Like

Available now at MSRP - i4 RWD. This is better to purchase than to lease.

I have TWO X5 45es in production at MSRP with no broker fee. One is black and one is white. They are both due to be at the port in South Carolina on December 2, so they will get to the dealership in time to claim the tax credit.

Black

White

Can you post a calculator for one of these 45e’s please?

You have to finance the car in order to capture the credit, so I’m assuming you want a finance calculator?

Black, with amount of tax credit down. Subtract $750 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty or corporate:

White, with amount of tax credit down. Subtract $750 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty or corporate:

They’re much better on the balloon, but don’t forget tax.

Any other 45e other than the two stickers you posted?

Sorry, just those two. The last one that was modifiable has been sold.

2023 X5 xDrive 40i - in stock - 5% off - $77,500. No broker fee!
White on coffee
DA pro
M sport
Parking assistance
Executive
Climate
HK sound
Extended shadowline
and more!

36/10:
$1,056 + tax with $2,500 + registration at signing
Subtract $1,750 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty or corporate.

Available i7 xDrive 60 - in stock!

In-stock X7 40is at MSRP - white on coffee, Brooklyn gray on black, cheap black on cognac at the port, several in production.

Contact me for details on specific cars and options.

En-route 530xe - 6% off

36/10:
$758 + tax with $2,500 + registration at signing.
Subtract $1,500 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty or corporate.

I have something interesting that you can’t lease, so purchase only on this one. Yesterday, my customer took delivery of a custom X3M and traded in a 2022 M3 comp. xDrive. If you want/need an M3, and can’t wait, here’s your chance! We need to figure out pricing (I know what the dealership paid, obviously), since the car arrived back yesterday after close. It was an August 2021 delivery, one of the first ones with xDrive, and it has about 20,000 miles on it.

5 Likes

I have a few 2023 X7 xDrive 40is in stock and ready to go at 2% off with base MF/interest rate with no markup, and no broker fee. 2% off applies to the first two people to secure a deal, and then I’ll see what I can do after that!

Choose from (exact specs and MSRP will be given to serious buyers):

1. White on coffee - M sport, executive, etc.
  2. Brooklyn gray on black - driving assistance pro., M sport, executive, etc.
  3. Black on cognac - premium, climate, etc.

Example on a cheap one for 36/10:
$1,272 + tax with $3,000 + registration at signing.
Subtract $1,500 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty or corporate.

This is a very good candidate for a balloon. Amount shown includes doc. fee and loyalty; it does not include tax or registration.

Example with 7% tax:

M3 comp. xDrive Jahre available - interlagos blue - in transit.

Hello,

I saw your post on this blue 2022 m3 xdrive. I have a 2015 subaru wrx with a little less than 32k miles on. Any chance would you know how much for a trade in?

Hi there, we are actually taking in a 2016 today with about 75,000 miles. It’s valued at $12,000. It’s one year newer, but with more mileage obviously. Have you submitted it somewhere like Vroom to get a baseline value on it?

Hi, I submitted a inquiry never got back to me…