DistrictLeases Reviews - DC, NY, NJ, MD, VA + Nationwide Shipping

Mission:

DistrictLeases was created with you at the focus. We aim to continually raise the customer experience during the car acquisition process and provide the steepest discounts.

Please be sure to check them for our latest threads for our deals.

Inquiries:

:question: Inquiry Form
:phone:: (202) 800-1924
:email:: info@districtleases.com

What To Expect:

1. Review our threads
  2. Submit an Inquiry (Preferably via Inquiry Form)
  3. Virtually review your deal structure with a team member
  4. Agree on your deal structure
  5. Pay our fee to lock up the acquisition
  6. Complete financial application (i.e: Audi Financial Services)
  7. Once approved, a network dealer will reach out within 1 business day

Broker Fee Policy:

• 100% refundable if your application is denied without conditions
  • 100% refundable if we are unable to obtain you a vehicle or pricing is not honored by our network dealers

Disclosure - Chip shortages have resulted in skewed shipping estimates from time to time. We keep our clients updated on any new information that is presented to us by the manufacturers. During these unprecedented times, we diligently work with our clients to resolve any unforeseeable delays as a result of CoViD-19’s impact on the global supply chain.

1 Like

This was my first time working with a broker and I was very skeptical at first. Mark was very responsive and continues to check that everything is going smoothly even after I paid his fee. I am really excited for my Wrangler! Thank you Mark!

1 Like

Hands down, the best experience I had getting into a lease. Got the best Wrangler 4xE deal from Mark. He also has the lowest broker fee compared so everyone else. Really appreciate his help and I highly recommend his services.

1 Like

Mark helped me get a Wrangler 4xe order in through his dealer network. The dealer first sent me a request for a higher order deposit, but Mark was able to get that resolved quickly; otherwise a very smooth order transaction. With Mark’s great service, low broker fee, and fast response, I was very happy with the order process, and I’m looking forward to getting the vehicle in the weeks ahead.

1 Like

Had the pleasure of dealing with Mark. Always answered and followed up with me. Was a very smooth and painless experience, would totally deal with him again and order more cars.
Thanks for you help!

1 Like

I contacted @DistrictLeases and I have to say, Mark is very responsive and, based on the reference here and the low broker fee, I’m going to go ahead and order a 4xe through him.

2 Likes

Mark at Districtleases is very responsive. I just ordered a 4XE Rubicon as it’s the best lease deal by far at the moment. I test drove one locally and they wanted 4k over msrp on a 21’. Sp Mark’s 9.25% under msrp for 22’ makes perfect sense, and a lower broker fee than others made me more more confident. Looking forward to see how the rest of the transaction will play out.

2 Likes

Just took delivery on a 2022 GLC from Mark, everything went super smoothly.
Will definitely do business again!

1 Like

Ordered a 4XE with Mark and his dealer. Got the VIN the next day. Everything has been excellent so far. Mark was very responsive and helpful from the first contact. The dealer seems great. I will post full reviews once I take delivery.

5 Likes

With my reviews I like to be as transparent as possible because I normally rely on reviews myself. Ordered a 4XE through Mark this past weekend. He is very responsive and answered all of my questions and concerns. Within a day of contacting him I was in touch with his dealership, they are pretty well known with good reviews. Had some minor admin hiccups initially which Mark made sure was corrected right away. The response from the dealer has been pleasant and I have received my VIN and VON already. Each step of the process Mark made sure I had what I needed and the dealer did what they needed to do. First time using a broker and so far it’s been very pleasant. Throughout the process I will post updates and hopefully take delivery of this Wrangler soon.

4 Likes

Ordered a 2022 Ram 1500 from @DistrictLeases It was great dealing with Mark. He was quick to respond to any questions and reached out periodically to keep me updated after my order was placed. Thank you for everything!

1 Like

Ordered 11/20. At dealer 01/17. Picked up today. Used @DistrictLeases. Seamless.

20 Likes

Mark from district leases is great, I just got a sweet 2022 All black Jeep Grand Cherokee L Altitude from him. He’s one of the best brokers on here I’ve dealt with , highly correspondent and transparent ( he will respond to your calls and texts unlike a lot of brokers on here). You can rely on him to get you a solid deal, I’m from NJ and the dealership was out of DC. You will not find a better Jeep deal than with him, he will go above and beyond to make sure you are happy. Manuel & Kevin at the dealership were great as well. An over view of the process:

1.) I ordered my custom build from jeep.com (took about 5 weeks to come in )

2.) Pay his broker fee and Put 500 dollar deposit (refundable & applicable to first payment)

3.) wait for the call the car is ready , sign paperwork and drive off the lot :sunglasses:

Overall smooth process, I’m highly satisfied and will recommend Mark to anyone I know looking for a Jeep.

3 Likes

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE
Ordered 12/14 picked up 1/22 - 5 week delivery. $444/mo

Great experience thanks to Mark, couldn’t believe how smoothly it went. The finance person at the dealer commented on how good of a deal it was, and that Jeep loses money on these. Score!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

@DistrictLeases is the man. Got me a 4xe, took about 10 weeks from start to finish.

He’s diligent and just a straight up guy. Really enjoyed working with him.

Ordered another 1 for my father in law through him.

Wife wants one too.

4 Likes

Just ordered through @DistrictLeases and can say the simple was legit as straightforward as described. Answered all questions as we progressed and timely prompts. Definitely excited for my order to be started!

1 Like

I had a great pleasure working with @DistrictLeases. Order was placed on 12/10, 2022 4xe Sahara was picked up from DC area 8 weeks later. Mark was very helpful and responsive, answered all my questions and concerns during the process. My monthly payment stayed exactly the same as we discussed originally despite changes in RV and MSRP .

I’m highly satisfied and will recommend @DistrictLeases to anyone who is looking into Jeep/Ram

2 Likes