DistrictLeases Jeep/Dodge/Ram Deals (DMV + Shipping) - 4xE @ 8.5%, $50 Broker Fee! Best pricing on LH w/ the least risk

@DistrictLeases - $99 Broker Fee ($50 on Wrangler 4xE)

That is nearly an additional 1%+ savings on top of the discounts below due to the low broker fee.

• Full Transparency
  • No Number Manipulation
  • No Cheap Marketing Tactics

My name is Mark and many LH clients have worked with me under a different LH broker for 2 years. My contact info is below. I am reachable 24/7/365. We are a customer-focused entity that establishes long term relationships with our clients. We shall work with you throughout the entire acquisition process even after one our network dealer representative’s has reached out you.

Since dealer’s will not be discounting in-stock vehicles anytime soon, you must adapt and order your next vehicle if you’d like a discount!!!

Contact Info:

Discounts:

1. The discounts itemized below are for orders only ($500 refundable security deposit)
  2. They apply to ANY MSRP as well as ALL trims. MSRP is locked at time of delivery.
  3. Buy Rate, Money Factor
  • Jeep Wrangler 4xE @ 8.5% off

• Jeep Grand Cherokee L @ 8% off

• Jeep Compass @ 7% off

• Dodge Durango @ 8% off

• Dodge Challenger & Charger @ 7% off

• Ram 1500 @ 12% off

• Ram2500/3500 @ 13% off with affiliate

• Chrysler Pacifica Gas/Hybrid @ 7% off

The Process:

1. Submit our Inquiry Form
  2. Build your custom Jeep, Ram or Dodge
  3. Scroll to bottom and Select “Download PDF”
  4. Email your PDF to info@districtleases.com (Include your first/last name)
  5. We will provide you a quote within minutes!

You can either pick up the vehicle in the Washington DC area or have it shipped to you.

Example shipping estimates are below (from uShip.com and are subject to change):

1. Manhattan: $550
  2. Miami: $1,000
  3. Pittsburgh: $500
  4. Philadelphia: $350
  5. Columbus: $550
  6. Cincinnati: $700
  7. Charlotte: $600
  8. Richmond: $275
  9. Morgantown: $500
  10. Savannah: $700

Disclaimer:

Our prices reflect Tier 1 (top) credit. Payments will increase if credit is not approved at Tier 1. Estimates may slightly vary from as a result of actual tax and registration costs. This is outside of our hands as a broker.**

3 Likes

Do you offer sold order protection?

Unfortunately no. The only protection is the residual (unless the model has standard rate) and we are honoring buy-rate money factor and discount.

How do you protect a residual value on a 22 order when there aren’t any 22 lease programs out yet?

Anyone get one from this guy. Is he legit?

Yes they have, plenty too, while I was working with one of the bigger brokers here on LH.

I worked with another LH broker since mid-2020, then made my own broker account. You are more than welcome to shop with another broker. Thank you! :smiley:

3 Likes

I can confirm this. While I’m not affiliated we did work together in the past.

Mark is a good guy. Wish him the best.

4 Likes

$50 Broker Fee special. No need to risk a $250 fee. With our low broker fee, you can slap on at 1%+ on the discounts below:

1. The discounts itemized below are for orders only
  2. They apply to ANY MSRP as well as ALL trims
  3. Buy Rate, Money Factor
  4. Discounts are for 36/10
  • Jeep 4xe @ 8.5% off
  • Jeep Grand Cherokee L @ 8% off
  • Jeep Compass @ 7% off
  • Dodge Durango @ 8% off
  • Dodge Challenger & Charger @ 7% off
  • Ram 1500 @ 12% off
  • Ram2500/3500 @ 13% off with affiliate
  • Chrysler Pacifica Gas/Hybrid @ 7% off

This can not be retroactively applied to any pending deal under any circumstance. Please do not ask as the dealer is firm on this.

GC 4xe 8.5% also?

Of course! 7% off. $50 Broker Fee :upside_down_face:

Any in stock Durango r/t’s or higher trims?

GC 4xe open for orders yet ? Any idea on timeline and build time ?

2 Likes

The most pessimistic eta I’ve gotten is 90 days. You are more than welcome to build one - just can’t order it yet.

To be clear, what are you offering on a GC 4xe. Do you promise to honor that when orders open.

Hi! Any deals on normal Wrangler (not 4xe)??

Yes we will honor the discount.

Now, if the global supply issue worsens or an unprecedented issue that impacts everyone occurs, do you expect the same 7% off? We need to be reasonable here.

The $50 is a fee that balances risk between the broker and the customer while recognizing the global issues.

If there is an issue with the $50 fee, there is always the used car market or you can wait until 2023 for things to get back to normal.

I kindly ask that we do not have a back/forth about this on my thread. If you have any further questions, please take it to my DMs.

3 Likes

Yes. 8.5% with $50 broker fee.

Your post states jeep 4xe is 8.5%. but your response references 7%. You adjust responded to someone else saying yes of course to 8.5% off, but then typed 7%

So, again what exactly are you offering on the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe.

2 Likes

7% GC 4xE
8.5% Wrangler 4xE