DistrictCars Reviews Thread

, , , , , ,

LH Community,

My name is Mark and most of you have worked with me through DistrictLeases. Our focus is to continue providing deals for this community at a fair price. Looking forward to working with this community once again!

Phone: (202) 800-1924
Email: info@districtleases.com

:white_check_mark: Our Google Reviews :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

What happened to your reviews? Wrote one last year and it’s gone…

Anyways, I’ll be the first then :raised_hands:t3:

Overall, another positive experience with Mark. Dealer was super friendly too. Picked up my new Volvo C40 Plus and spent less than 30 min at the dealership. See you in 3 years my friend

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. Glad everything worked out. Our previous Leasehackr review thread was deleted. We took a break from Leashackr.

But we have reviews elsewhere

Our Google Reviews:

https://g.page/r/CQL0wLiwpaoTEB0/review

Enjoy your car in good health!

Worked with District Cars here this week. He’s great. I got my C40 with no issues and he followed up with dealer when I told him about upsell. Great deal, and a pleasure to work with, and the deal was fantastic. I would definitely use him again.

1 Like

I worked with District Cars and picked up my C40 yesterday. His response was quick and kind. I was connected to the dealership, and the process was smooth when I arrived. It is not easy to find a lease hacker who mainly works in the DMV area but I am glad that I found him. I would definitely work with him again.

1 Like

Mark at District cars was fantastic to work with. I contacted him the night before last day of the month, and I was on my way to pick up the car the next day. Not only did he procure a great discount from the dealer, but he was able to push for higher equity for me.

Responses were quick and professional, and everything at the dealership was exactly as expected. Would highly recommend.

Thanks Mark!

1 Like