DistrictCars - 22s GC 4xEs. 9% off MSRP. $399 Fee

See thread below for Willys 4xE deals

2 Likes

I assume this is meant to be a current ccap lease that expires before 6/24, yes?

Yes sir!

FCA/Stellantis lease expired or expires between 5/2/2022 and 06/03/2024

1 Like

@DistrictCars Would a closed CCAP lease (early buyout) count as an expired lease ?

1 Like

It goes off the original contract expiration date. The early buyout doesn’t make a difference.

2 Likes

Some dealers also require current reg ime

For loyalty or for returning lessee? Current reg wouldnt make any sense for a lease that expired almost year ago and clearly meets the requirements.

1 Like

LH,

These deals do NOT require a FCA/Stellantis Lease :rocket:

Deal Structure includes Affiliate + TDM

1. 1st Responder or Military? Subtract $12-$15 :fire:

2. Dont have TDM? Add $30 :frowning_face:

3. Don’t have TDM or Affiliate? Add $50 :sob:

Jeep Wrangler Willys 4xE @ 7.5% off (Cold Weather Group + Convenience)

36/10 w/ Taxes/Fees rolled in:

• MD:$420/m
  • NJ: $375/m
  • NY: $425/m
  • VA: $375/m
  • PA: $354/m

I am well aware, and agree, that inquiry forms are annoying. But it is the best way to reach out to us. It makes my job easier. If you have submitted one in the past, your info is saved, so there is no need to submit another form.

Inquiry Form: https://www.districtleases.com/inquire
Email: info@districtleases.com

$399 Broker Fee.

1 Like

Do u do deals for Indiana? Are those monthly examples with tdm and affiliate

Can this be done in NC?

1 Like

As far as I know, there are no state-sponsored rebates. Mid-Atlantic and Northeast CARB is $4k and $3k, respectively.

NC would be mid-$400s.

1 Like

Any deals on a 23 Jeep grand Cherokee blacked out (altitude) Alec ???

What’s TDM?

1 Like

Targeted direct mail

6 Likes

Delete your internet browser cookies. Navigate to the Jeep site, configure the model on the site and wait for a bonus cash allowance coupon to pop up. It was very common a few weeks ago. It happens less frequent but still worth a try.

2 Likes

is this 2024?

2023 :slight_smile:

10 char

Sheesh! I just realized this ad has the Willys 4xE at 14% off MSRP. I used an incorrect MSRP number to generate the payments.

I will update this thread with the correct payments.

My apologies to the community (not to those that asked for a greater discount or to knock my fee down).

Have payments been updated?

I reached out over email asking about a particular build and estimated pricing. For some reason i got an email saying your not interested in my request, which i found very odd when you have a potential customer. Can you advise?