🚀 DISCOUNTSALES2020 Audi May Deals! ETRON and S5 blowout! NOW OPEN AND Curbside delivery available!

, , , ,

Send me a PM

Didn’t get anything from you

I haven’t gotten a response yet. What will my monthly payments look like?

PM me if they’re still available to be eaten please, TIA!

Hi Joey,

Audi or the dealer can’t eat a payment, so it makes more sense to finish out your lease and contact me in September. Thanks!

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I didn’t send you a PM.

Just thought you should know in case, ya know, actually looking at your PMs didn’t clue you in. But I know you were worried.

2 Likes

Any deals for a SQ5 with Premium Plus

1 Like

Looking to move on from my Q5 towards a s4 premium plus, would also consider an a5 sportback or spend a little more to get an a7. In Mass.

shoot me a PM with what you are looking for

A5, A6, Q3 added…full line up to come but PM me if you are looking for something specific with detailed info, not “do you have any RS5s?”

A5 number is wrong in the post? I doubt that thats 393/m…

1 Like

thanks fixed

Left you a PM but haven’t heard back from you - just wanted to flag it so it doesn’t get lost in your inbox. Enjoy the weekend, please contact me at your earliest convenience

Hey :slight_smile: I just left you a PM-
looking for
2019 A5 Sportback Prestige
12,000miles
Monsoon Gray/ Rock Gray
zip- 33433

I’d like to move on an SQ5 rather quickly. Can you please provide contact info?
2019 SQ5 Premium
Zip Code: 11373
10,000 miles/year
Moonlight Blue Metallic

1 Like

Hi I sent you a message twice regarding the sq5 if you could get back to me I would appreciate it

Never got anything from you. Just send me a reply in the same PM chain so I can see the history

Ok just sent it

Audi Q7 3.0t and A6 3.0t are $1000 more in incentive this month! All others are the same!