🚀 DISCOUNTSALES2020 Audi May Deals! ETRON and S5 blowout! NOW OPEN AND Curbside delivery available!

, , , ,

REVIEW PAGE LINK

PM me if you are looking for an any AUDI. If you are tired of wasting time at the dealer, you will be in and out as everything is negotiated and structured for you before you set foot into the dealer to just sign.

All brokers work a little differently, and my process is to find the car you are looking for, run the numbers with you, confirm the deal with the dealer, lock up the car, and then ask for broker fee. After broker fee is paid, I will send you credit app instructions. Once you are approved, I will then ask the dealer to reach out to you to schedule signing and pick-up. Broker fee is fully refundable if credit is not approved.

CALCULATORS ARE INCLUDED SO YOU CAN SEE HOW GREAT THE DEALS ARE YOURSELF WITHOUT HAVING TO FIGURE OUT IF THERE ARE INFLATED OR HIDDEN FEES.

I usually get back to PMs in less than 30 minutes, but in case you don’t,

PLEASE PM ME AGAIN! I GET A TON OF PMs A DAY, AND I TRY TO RESPOND TO EVERYONE. Yours might have just gotten lost in the shuffle.

PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR Private Message to me:

zip code
miles/year
loyalty or conquest
color/options preferences

**10/2 update: After a terrible September, Audi deals are crazy this month with low money factors and deep discounts for everyone not just loyal customers! **
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Broker fee: $399

6 Likes

$599 doc fee? WOW, is that normal for Audi?

2 Likes

Welcome to the TriState!

What deals have you seen on an A5 convertible 65000 MSRP

Pm me on what you want exactly. Dealer will locate.

Getting more desperate to move cars but not all will be discounted the same. Only few will be well below invoice before hands are tied again

1 Like

sent PM

Thanks

Document fee is limited to $75, by law, in NY

2 Likes

Are there any Q7 available 10K miles? Sent you a PM.

1 Like

correct but they hide it in other ways…They have weird add ons that somehow work to be the same. Dealer prep fee, nitrogen tires fill (this one kills me), Paint protection on all their cars (this one kills me more), etc

1 Like

NJ & CT have no cap on doc fees as NY does. I agree it is excessive. However, if you add up the total cost of your lease and it is cheaper to lease from the dealer with the crazy high doc then I don’t particularly care how much the doc fee is.

3 Likes

new cars added. please PM me if you have an Audi in mind, thanks!

Sent you a PM… can you please respond.

Good deal on the 2.0 Q7, calculator shows $0 in taxes though for NJ/NY, so total DAS will prob be closer to $4k if you’re paying the taxes upfront.

Do you have anything for SQ5?

can you please send me the options for Q7

What are the options on the Q7 - pm sent

can you please share the Q7 options

Updated with major options

True but you also can’t MSD in NY

Excellent point as well. So again, look at the entire deal and don’t focus on dealer doc fees exclusively